Sign in to follow this  
Les Parson

Real Air Duke v2.0 Released

I pulled into my parking spot, shut her down, then a few minutes later turned on the battery, and the avionics were acting weird. Even though they were set to off, the power kept turning on then off. I then flipped the avionics switch to on, then off again, and fsx froze.

The program fsx.exe version 10.0.61637.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Action Center control panel.
 Process ID: c18
 Start Time: 01cec60853ea32e3
 Termination Time: 151
 Application Path: C:\Games\FSX\fsx.exe
 Report Id:

Last problem. How do I press in the knobs for the reality xp 430 gps? I have dual 430s and the usual middle mouse button on the front of the knobs does not work like it does in the rxp unit in other aircraft. I can't switch standby and active frequencies on the radio or edit a flight plan.

And finally, are the fuel boost pumps really that loud? they give me a headache even when the engines are at full throttle.

Last problem. How do I press in the knobs for the reality xp 430 gps? I have dual 430s and the usual middle mouse button on the front of the knobs does not work like it does in the rxp unit in other aircraft. I can't switch standby and active frequencies on the radio or edit a flight plan.

The usual left/right click and Push in MM to Push Knob function is completely unchanged from any other installation of Reality XP, so that's quite strange that you're seeing that.   I haven't specifically tried a 2x430 combo however, but have checked the 530 single, and 530/430/crossfill and didn't encounter any weird behavior with the buttons.

The usual left/right click and Push in MM to Push Knob function is completely unchanged from any other installation of Reality XP, so that's quite strange that you're seeing that.   I haven't specifically tried a 2x430 combo however, but have checked the 530 single, and 530/430/crossfill and didn't encounter any weird behavior with the buttons.

I checked my panel options and I set all left click + right click for radio knob, fsx gps, instrument, and rotary switch

But I can't middle click the knobs

I wonder if your middle mouse button is actually physically working?  I guess if you've since tried other Rxp planes, then it must be.

Early in this thread Rob told everyone how to restore the VC clickspots.  Assign a key to 'reload' and it is suppose to cure all.

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Thank for the info I will check it out. Has anyone been able to add the great sound effects addon to this new Duke v2? I miss the sound of the cabin fans blowing and other effects it added to the v1.

Early in this thread Rob told everyone how to restore the VC clickspots. Assign a key to 'reload' and it is suppose to cure all.

I've only had this happen once so far - a first from me on any plane.  I do have a reload key assigned, but reloading did not cure the problem in this case.  I shut down FSX, restarted and the problem disappeared.  Hasn't happened since.

Scott

I've only had this happen once so far - a first from me on any plane.  I do have a reload key assigned, but reloading did not cure the problem in this case.  I shut down FSX, restarted and the problem disappeared.  Hasn't happened since.

Scott

It seems like every one of the new advanced models from all developers have some form of VC clickspot problems.  Hmmm.

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

It seems like every one of the new advanced models from all developers have some form of VC clickspot problems. Hmmm.

Ray

Windows update perhaps?

It seems like every one of the new advanced models from all developers have some form of VC clickspot problems. Hmmm.

Ray

Windows update perhaps?

Windows update perhaps?

I don't think so.  I haven't had any of the problems others have had with clickspots on the A2A 172, and haven't taken any Windows updates in that time frame.

I was surprised when it happened, and that the solution Rob had presented didn't fix things.  In fact, I'd mapped reload aircraft to a button for the first time only after reading his solution as a "just in case" kind of thing.  The reload clearly worked (that is, I got a pause and the spinning circle) but after completion clickspots were still all dead.

Not a big deal for me at all, as it's only been a one time thing, and I've been flying the heck out of the Duke, but curious nonetheless.

Scott

How do I use the Walnut VC Panel to the G-Real external?

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

How do I use the Walnut VC Panel to the G-Real external?

Go into the texture.GREAL folder, and edit the texture.config file.  Change the line where it reads Texture.Panel_grey to Texture.Panel_walnut.

As always, backup files before proceeding (at own risk :lol: ).

Scott