Sign in to follow this  
WingZ

An Astonishing Scenery Release

The only AI I have going the this base is a USAF C-12 (1900C) and a Cessna 550 ambulance flight. I am hoping to find some modern AI to go to this base. I am not into the retro AI at all.

The only AI I have going the this base is a USAF C-12 (1900C) and a Cessna 550 ambulance flight. I am hoping to find some modern AI to go to this base. I am not into the retro AI at all.

Well, see, that's the problem. The base closed last month so ANY AI going into the base is retro AI. The flightplans included with the scenery are pretty representative of what was going on when it was closed.

So if you're really not into retro AI, you'd better get rid of that C-12 and the Cessna 550...

Download is now available on AVSIM. It's freeware so you have nothing to lose by trying it - and you just might gain what some of us think is the best military scenery addon ever released for FS9. And you can populate it with AI from any period of its RAF operational history. Thanks to awesome contributors like Michael Pearson, John Young, Nick Black, Jake Burrus and others, you can have any era from the mid-60's up until it closed. Hunters, Canberras, Lightnings, Buccaneers, Phantoms and Harriers. Occasional visits from a Vulcan or Victor, VC10 or Hercules. NATO and USAFE visitors - F104, G91, F5, F4, A7D, Mirage III/V or F1, Alphajets. And for my good friend Harald, you could even arrange a defection of a Mig21 from the GDR!

Seriously guys - this is an amazing gift to us FS9ers ... don't miss giving it a try

Cheers

Ian

Recomendation download David Maltby's VC10 plus the updates on avsim. On DM's site there also AI VC10's

wow - this is one superb scenery pack. Excellent fps, incredible-looking trees, incredible-looking-everything, and plane-spotting is great! - My new favourite scenery. BIG Thank You to everyone involved in making this available for all of us.

-certified speed-junkie and jet-junkie.

Hi everybody,

thank you all for these kind words and shots so far. All these comments are the freeware developers payment. Currently, we are working at the Harrier Hides in FS9 to have nice playgrounds for the RAF Gutersloh operating Harriers going vertical....

After this, we are planning for a RAF Gutersloh_X scenery to keep this considerable airfield alive also in FSX...so stay tuned B) ....

ehns_platform_1_passig_gemacht_zps23d73b

ehns_taxi_1_passig_gemacht_zps6346bb94.j

jy_t4_ehns2_passig_gemacht_zpsadd7ee42.j

jy_t4_ehns_passig_gemacht_zpsf64110f1.jp

Best regards,

Manfred

(ACG)

Great camo  B) ... looking forward to that release!

Looks superb! I can't wait to see the finished product.... Amazing work......... :Applause:

Hi mates,

it's a shame to keep you so long waiting, but now the Harrier Hides come to beta phase finally. Have fun with the latest shots...

Vertically landing and take off with John Youngs AI Harrier GR3....

Pad20landing3_zps337deed3.jpg

Again bettered camo tents for aircraft which now are day time tweaked - open while operations...

harrier_daytime_1_passig_gemacht_zps5fd3

...and closed while finishing time...

harrier_daytime_2_passig_gemacht_zps9962

Here you can see John's Harrier on a busy day...

harrier_daytime_3_passig_gemacht_zps0b9c

ehns_januar_2_mmp_zpsd0a97194.jpg

Lots of lorries and GSE including car camos...

vehicles_hides_1_passig_gemacht_zpsadb6a

ehns_spuren_passig_gemacht_zpsfe5e8994.j

...scenery with saisonal textures....

ehns_winter_1_1_passig_gemacht_zpse34e8a

ehns_winter_3_passig_gemacht_zps440eff8c

...and new technique of grass and vegetation...

ehns_lynx_gras_2_passig_gemacht_zps63ebc

Latest shots of the second and last Harrier operation site shortly...

• Upvote 3

it's a shame to keep you so long waiting
Agreed... agreed  :lol:

So hope it's made up to you by now B)

Some promised shots in compensation for it....

The Hides nearby my hometown, early 80s....

ehnr_3_passig_gemacht_zpsde54f6d4.jpg

ehnr_start_passig_gemacht_zps54416bcc.jp

ehnr_overview_1_passig_gemacht_zps84d6d2

HARRIER_ldg_2_zps2575901b.jpg

ehnr_gras_passig_gemacht_zpsa39785ad.jpg

ehnr_5_passig_gemacht_zpsea9ab1bc.jpg

ehnr_hides_shadows2_passig_gemacht_zpsba

• Upvote 3

Shot #4 is great!

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

Simply stunning work and screen shots! I just don't know what else to say - speechless - thank you!

:Applause:

Regards,

Mel

Okay, over 2 month of intermission, I am glad to inform you we started the BETA this week.

Added some latest shots.

I decided to give you some additional gimmicks, some days before manouvre shows the construction of the Hides: You can use this time for helicopter operations with Chinooks for troup or cargo support - or using Gazelles or Lynxs flying the chiefs for inspection ;-)

etuh_construction_3_passig_gemacht_zps3d

etuh_construction_1_passig_gemacht_zpsb0

etuh_construction_2_passig_gemacht_zps96

The main operation period now shows GSE and almost ready groundcrew. They are time tweaked, so you will have a lot of live by differently appearing crew members...

etuh_gse_1_passig_gemacht_zps5ed7b74c.jp

etuh_gse_2_passig_gemacht_zpse8e1938c.jp

etuh_gse_3_passig_gemacht_zps9f077dff.jp

Finally, you'll get a scene with departing troups, also for helicopter support action...

etuh_done_passig_gemacht_zpsb41aa6ba.jpg

Hang on...

etuh_overshoot_1_passig_gemacht_zpsd0215

The sceneries final attachment for sooth - a small engine replacement scene in the fields, done many times those days...Thank you John again for let me use your great engine replacement model...

etuh_engine_change_2_passig_gemacht_zps8

etuh_engine_change_1_passig_gemacht_zps4