Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

20NOV13 - PMDG 777-300ER & 200LR/F SP1 Update!

Why don't the two of you just leave it drop.  It is getting very boring, while awaiting news from PMDG having to read all the crap that you put out.

Harry Nelson

Come on Harry, and miss the daily episodes of As The Turbines Turns exclusively here on AVSIM.

Seriously though, well said Sir. B)

The blades of our lives ?

ZORAN

The blades of our lives ?

Now thats a better one. :lol:

With AVSIM:

I'm on the Top Of World looking at situations and the only explanation I can find. ls the love that i found since AVSIM been around,

AVSIM put me on the top of the world.

Anxiety level 1000. 

The 777 is a fantastic aircraft, love all the PMDG aeroraves. 

I always tell my friends not to use pirated goods, because the commitment that PMDG has in his creations worth every penny. 

Now just wait for the new 777 and the updates that will come to the 747, 737NGX, MD 11 ...

Thanks Brian, that's perfect!

There you go again, maybe you need a rest from here lol

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg