Sign in to follow this  
honanhal

50% off Pacific Island Sims sceneries

http://www.pcaviator.com/store/home.php?cat=768

I already have Xiamen and PNG Bush Flying--any particular standouts from the rest I should grab?

James

I also jumped on this great offer. I already had Jeju and Marshall Islands, picked up Xiamen.

I can recommend Jeju, it's very well made, good frames and is a short hop away from many major airports in Japan, Korea and China. Jin Air has a route from Jeju to Xiamen.

The PNG scenery is the bargain of the century at this price!

39 Airports / strips / fields . great visuals, great frame rates, sounds, ambience, etc..... just get it !!!

I bought Jeju scenery and it was so beautiful that everybody accused me of heavy editing the screenshots of Jeju scenery not realizing those were parts of scenery.

LOL

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

Does PCAvaitor charge extra for currency exchange as it is based in Australia?

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

I doubt they do, but probably your bank will, and if you pay via PayPal, they sure will.

Aharon

PCAviator does not. But your credit card company may.

Zicheng Cai

Thanks, Flo.

You're welcome! Just in case you're using PayPal: IIRC they have the option to include their fees in their currency converter - so you can get an idea of how much it might cost. Besides, they aren't too expensive, not more than the usual conversion fees you'll eventually have to pay when exchanging currencies at your local bank before going abroad.

I've just found out that PCAviator haven't included Rarotonga in their PacSim sale.

On the other hand the PacSim sale is run by simmarket as well (until Dec 31st), where I've just bought the last licence key for Rarotonga available ( :P).

Check the various sites, titles on offer, prices and terms and conditions if you want to make sure you get the best deal on this planet ...

Looks like the newer titles were left out Ollie.  Still plenty of beauties to choose from.

Chris Sunseri

Don't forget PCAviator has an additional 10% off every Tuesday. That makes it even sweeter.

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________