Sign in to follow this  
alpilotx

X-Plane 10 HD Mesh Scenery v2 RELEASED

I am exporing more and Alpilotx-you have not only imho resurected xplane sim but got me excited about flight simming again after a long hiatus. Some litmus tests I always use is exploring Mt. Lassen National Park in Northern Ca. which is usually poorly done in sims, and Yosemite National Park, also in California. This is the best I have ever seen in a sim!

When skymax pro comes out-this sim will be amazing! 

Off to explore the backside of the Sierra's now! Thanks for your amazing work!

I had a screenshot of that region to in my gallery:

FA-22A_24.jpg

And its good to hear, that there are already a few of you out there happily enjoying the new landscape B) !

Hi,

Could anyone advise me please, I fly mainly photoscenery UK, would I gain anything at all by using this?

Thanks Phil

I've tried to download one package, but after a 13 hours download, I ended with a corrupted package. Downloading via Torrent would way better and reliable for large data like this.

I've tried to download one package, but after a 13 hours download, I ended with a corrupted package. Downloading via Torrent would way better and reliable for large data like this.

I guess the reason for this is simple: Being connected to one server for many hours is affected if your Internet connection is disturbed in this time. As flightsim.com does not allow to continue paused or interrupted downloads, you need to start again and hope it stays stable.

Or get their premium membership.

Mario Donick .:. vFlyteAir

Except for some slowdown earlier, my download speed with the membership is 1.2mb sec

All in all, I think its worth it.

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

alpilotx you certainly out did your self....wow...wow...wow...I can finally see Rio Grande River which divides USA from Mex and a ton of other small but important details like lakes/ponds and rivers that weren't there before, power grid network that wasn't there before a bunch of new roads.

Thank you so much for the impressive work and commitment. I for sure will donate next paycheck!

Windows 11 | Asus Z690-P D4 | i7 12700KF 5.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill (XMP II) | EVGA 3060Ti FTW Ultra | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alfa + Bravo

It says on Andras' site:

UPDATE: you might also consider starting you BitTorrent software, as more and more seeders seem to start working!

Are there some torrents up and running?

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

Andras Fabian

Andras you certainly out did your self....wow...wow...wow...I can finally see Rio Grande River which divides USA from Mex and a ton of other small but important details like lakes/ponds and rivers that weren't there before, power grid network that wasn't there before a bunch of new roads.

Thank you so much for the impressive work and commitment. I for sure will donate next paycheck!

Windows 11 | Asus Z690-P D4 | i7 12700KF 5.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill (XMP II) | EVGA 3060Ti FTW Ultra | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alfa + Bravo

Self organizing communities can be very helpful B) ... this way you help each other (and even me) in the distribution process.

If I knew what bencoding was I'd add some of the tiles I've already downloaded...

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea