Sign in to follow this  
jcomm

Airbus NEO A320 update...

Get it from here:  http://airbus320neo.com/updates/

Includes the weather fix that had been separately issued between releases.

Main fixes:

1.WHAT's NEW?

+add Airbus sidestick damper simulation (tune FBW pitch)
+tune flightmode (normal law) pedals
+now Reload not need after every landing
+add Chocks and engines/APU covers with lighting cone
+add Show/hide framerate indications (click it)
+normalmap can be switched from MCDU MENU
+change the RED/ACC ALT settings at PERF page (FCOM 4.03.20 – P68)
+TOGA mode with the ability to perform touch’n'go
+some minor bugs v.2.0 fixed

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Thanks for the heads up. Really good how this aircraft keeps getting updates and improvements.

I can only understand you :-)

And I guess you also have an option for the 747-8i :-)  I'm enjoying it, even though, just like all others, it still needs a few more touches to become an even better long haul flyer :-)

But the NEO is growing better each day!

This new version captures altitude constraints without overshooting, and is overall very smooth. Autoland still requires a bit of tuning, maybe, but I don't know how hard it can be IRL on an airbus (?)

Here's some shots of an App and Autoland at LPPT, under the weather we have here now... Autoland was perfect, followed by rollout...

post-257741-0-78952200-1388490809.jpg

post-257741-0-77471400-1388490816.jpg

post-257741-0-07411500-1388490822.jpg

post-257741-0-69355400-1388490828.jpg

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Just downloaded it this morning but looks like I'm all out of activations for my key  :(

Can't test it out yet till they reset my count.

Guys, I have the Neo but cannot for the life of me figure out how to arm the spoilers. If anyone ever comes up with a decent AI traffic program, I could see me making XPX my sim of choice. Until then, I just flirt with her.

NAX669.png

Guys, I have the Neo but cannot for the life of me figure out how to arm the spoilers.

I find the best way to do it is to press 'A' which should be bound to the speed brakes down by one increment function. You should hear 'spoilers armed' when it happens.

Pressing 'S' will disarm them and can raise speed brakes one increment as well if pressed again.

Thanks for the response. I'll give it a try tomorrow.

NAX669.png

Can anyone post a picture of the VC in the rain? :D

Please and thank you!  :P

Aamir Thacker

Arm Spoilers = "3"

Disarm or raise = "4"

Main Simulation Rig:

jcomm,

3 and 4 are my magic #'s for the spoilers. thanks to all for the help.

NAX669.png

Arm Spoilers = "3"

Disarm or raise = "4"

Ahhh that's what they must be by default. Whoops!

I would have reassigned them previously at some point but been a long time since I did my key assignments!

One of the first things I did when I made the switch to X-Plane was to try to match key assignments to their FSX counterparts. It just made things easier for me. So, in the case of spoilers, Shift+/ arms them and / cycles through them. It keeps everything intuitive, and on the rare occasion that I fire up FSX, I don't have to relearn everything. :)

"No matter how eloquent you are or how solidly and firm you've built your case, you will never win in an argument with an idiot, for he is too stupid to recognize his own defeat." ~Anonymous.

One of the first things I did when I made the switch to X-Plane was to try to match key assignments to their FSX counterparts. It just made things easier for me. So, in the case of spoilers, Shift+/ arms them and / cycles through them. It keeps everything intuitive, and on the rare occasion that I fire up FSX, I don't have to relearn everything. :)

i wish there was a premade list . i want this so bad but never got the time to figure out everything