Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Prepar3D site down ... pending patch release or just an IT issue ;)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thinking they had the IT issue before, and now they have to fix it ;-) The response times during the last days where incredible. So it can only be better when the finished the maintenance, lol 

Let's hope it's an omen. Just before the release of V2 the had an issue - maybe this one is for 2.05?

just sayin...........

:)

Vic

LM site worse than Avsim - official :P

I'm getting "We are currently down for scheduled maintenance. We will be back shortly!" so I don't think it has anything to do with 2.05.. sadly.

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one, LM's P3D forums have been all but inaccessible for me for about a month now. Hope they get things sorted out, Avsim is like greased lightning by comparison :smile:

I hope they will fix performance of their site and specially their forum: I haven't visited the forum for a few weeks now due to connection problems. 

I hope they will fix performance of their site and specially their forum: I haven't visited the forum for a few weeks now due to connection problems. 

Really? For the past few weeks their website and forum worked perfectly for me, until now.

I was able to get to their site but the response time was really bad.

Same here I'm back in and posting, just have to wait several minutes for pages to display.  I recall LM talking about upgrading their forum to a more modern one a month or so ago ... maybe it's time.  

But they are a defense contractor so who knows, could be under attack from any number of hacking groups from Anonymous to China to Iran to Boeing ;)  I know Anonymous tend to declare "victory" whenever they launch simple DDoS from many hijacked computers to bring down a web site ... but most likely it's just the backend database server having some issues that they haven't been able to figure out yet.