Sign in to follow this  
Guest Charlie Hall

If you haven't yet....

I LOVE IT TOO....but mu AP doesn't seem to work right! When I click Altitude Hold, the plane goes into a dive. Wbat's up with that? How do I fix? Please help if you you know what's wrong.

Guest Charlie Hall

No mention of a VC in the panel.cfg and I don't see a VC in the VC view. So I don't think it has a VC.

Guest ssurjap

Looks Cool. I'm really out of the loop though. Wasn't there something a long time ago that AA forbade (sp?) anyone from using their livery?

PLease correct me if I am wrong here, but AA had a problem with a certain developer (PT) for a certain 757 product for FS2000.What this has meant for us now is that there can be no payware AA products.For this reason UT didn't include the paints within the product, but as a freeware download.Cheers,Paul ( SPIM )I actually bought that product...my first and last PT addon

Guest Daniel Pimentel

Steven:AA opened it up, requiring freeware developers to add a disclaimer along the lines of:"All the logos contained herein are the property of the AMR Corp. I am in no way endorsed by or affiliated with them"As long as you do that, you're free to upload.DPhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/ng_driver.jpgMember of SJU Photography. [A HREF=http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=9004]Click Here[/A] to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!The official psychotic AA painter. :)

Guest static

Ahhh the Islander - I did plenty of Islander flights in PNG. Unfortunately a pilot I knew got caught in a thunderstorm - they say the aircraft just disintegrated :(>I went and got the Islander too, but haven't installed it>yet. If you want to emulate a real life Islander flight, do>Nasori to Bau, Fiji. Imagine me as your co-pilot. I actually>did that flight and the return to Nasori in 1978. I was right>seat for the flight, and we were on a mission to install>earthquake monitoring equipment. The whole plane was filled>with my equipment and tech team - the only seat remaining for>me was that of co-pilot. I actually flew the a/c most of the>way. The FijiAir pilot wouldn't let me land. Go figure. What a>day that was!!! :)

>............... This is arguably one of the best releases this year....Not hard - the year is only 16 days old - LOLAndy b

I must be the only one .... have the frame of the panel visible, but no instruments in the panel .... pls help so that i can enjoy this add-on. thanksVernon

Guest pcartierkbdl

Does it normally take a few minutes to load this aircraft?After I select the Airbus and press Fly Now it take a while forthe plane to load, and when it does load, the only way the gagues come to life is when i select the overhead panel and then close it again.Look forward to flying this baby.BTW, the panel looks GREAT!-Paul CartierKBDL

Again....Is anyone having problems with the AutoPilot? When I click on Altitude Hold, the plane goes into a dive. My Vertical Climb is set to 1800ft. What can I check? I've never had a plane do this before.

Guest dave1812dave

I downloaded and installed the files. Is there documentation somewhere to help me get the engines started? I'd love to actually FLY the thing! :)

Guest Charlie Hall

You have to enable elevator trim and the yaw damper before take off. Go to http://www.hnac.org and look at the forum. Lots of questions and answers there. You will also see how to get the manual but you will have to download the panel to get it.