Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Airline2Sim

Airline2Sim Q400 Training 25% off weekend

10273123_871461256204766_813690676090990

Don't forget guys, 25% off our critically acclaimed Q400 training program this weekend! 

Expires 23.59Z Sunday 11th May.

This is on my buy list for sure - thank you

Anyone else used this - how is it - looks great

This is on my buy list for sure - thank you

Anyone else used this - how is it - looks great

The quote from Froogle in the banner is right on!! It's a must buy at full price, let alone 25% off. The best there is!

Thanks Kevin by the way thats my middle name - 25% off has expired and as I am using P3D I need to find out if it will work - especially after seeing Rob is having problems with it - thanks

I have it, it is very good and the interaction between the training pilot and student is excellent.  You will certainly be up and flying properly rather quickly with these videos.  I am currently on video #8 of 10.

I have to say I am a little bit disappointed that it went on sale so quickly after release, I probably paid full price just a week before it went on sale.  Anyway at $30 it is still a bargain.

Mark.

Bummer, wish I could have gotten in on this!

I was planning to get it when I saw the announcement, but life kind of got in the way and I just forgot about it until it was too late.  Perhaps it will go on sale again.

Wow was cheap enough as it was - going to have get it - looks like I will be installing it in P3D - any issues I should be aware of Ben - thank you