Sign in to follow this  
Arwen

Important: for A2A C172 Trainer Owners

I emailed A2A asking them to change my P3D licence to FSX as I removed P3D a few months back and got a refund.

Despite forwarding them my P3D refund info they never replied.

I won't be purchasing any A2A products in the future.

FlightSim UK - Live To Fly

FSUK.jpg

I emailed A2A asking them to change my P3D licence to FSX as I removed P3D a few months back and got a refund.

I'm not following...what license did you originally purchase from them, the P3D only license or the combo P3D/FSX? And you are saying they DID give you a refund? As in money back in you pocket?

Chris

Hello,

Sorry about that, did you post on our support forums? Which email address did you use to email in to us? (as noted on our website all customer contact is via our forums).

thanks,

Lewis

Lewis - A2A Simulations

Hi Jazzfan.

I have not because I have read that the new update from A2A will no longer allow it. My answer may be to uninstall A2A's new updater app and then port the plane over...

Thanks for the response, 

SPUR210

P.S. If you are a jazz lover and ever make it to Nashville, TN, look me up. I frequent one of the best jazz/blues clubs in our country. The place is called, "Bourbon St Blues and Boogie Bar" located in historic Printer's Alley. Voted #1 Blues club in the country multiple years by multiple music magazines. The house band, "Stacy Mitchhart Band" are Grammy Award winners.

Posted 26 November 2014 - 04:43 AM

In May 2014 A2A said

For 30 days after launch, existing C172 Trainer customers can take advantage of the $30 bundle discount and P3D-only customers can opt for a one time option to relinquish their FSX license and apply its full purchase price towards a P3D only license

Aren't you a bit late?

MGH,

I apologize for my lack of couth in my response to your post.

I have found my solution to the issue through helpful advice and generosity from A2A.

Thanks, 

SPUR210