Sign in to follow this  
jetsflier

What is your favorite PMDG plane?

Favorite PMDG Aircraft  

264 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite PMDG aicraft?

Hello all,

I created this thread to see what PMDG planes are the most popular. I posted only the aircraft available for FSX.

Please vote above, and if you want to, justify below.

I'll start!

I love the PMDG 737NGX. I really do love the PMDG 777, but there's something about how immersed I am in the NGX that I can't seem to get in the T7, for some reason! Therefore, my favorite is definitely the NGX, with the T7 in incredibly close 2nd.

NGX. Without a shadow of a doubt. The 777 is good, but I learned on the NGX. It will always be something special to me.

MD-11: Never again will PMDG build a plane with a 2D cockpit that can load native FSX flightplans!!!   :lol:

Seriously, the MD-11 has it all: It's heavy, long-range, automatic, synoptic, neither Boeing nor Airbus - really special, indeed.

MD11 !!! 

L'importante non è stabilire se uno ha paura o meno, è saper convivere con la propria paura e non farsi condizionare dalla stessa. Ecco, il coraggio è questo, altrimenti non è più coraggio ma incoscienza.

NGX

Stephen

Asus Z170 Deluxe, 32 GB DDR4 Dominator Platinum, i7 6700k mild overclock, GTX Titan ( Pascal ) Win10

Right now the T7 is my favorite PMDG aircraft followed closely by the NGX and then the MD-11.

And real soon, I hope to add the 747 V2 to the list of favorites.

Harry Nelson

Always loved the big ones, and especially the T7 which is my favourite amongst every other heavies in the world.

So for PMDG's:

_ 1st: T7 (and it will be the -300ER when released)

_ 2nd: It will be the B747-400v2 when released (so out of topic for now)

_ 3rd: NGX

Former 1st was the MD11 but it has been repaced by the T7 since.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

Would have out the 747 - but it's a bit dated now on fsx - once the v2 comes out it will be my favourite, good mix of flying something massive, that feeling of power, advanced systems, but still that level of involvement for the pilot, the 777 is just boring, too automated for it to be fun in fsx - so the NGX is my favourite, love the HUGS just wish they get round to the patch on it, and open up the SDK a bit more.

777 : I like the aircraft and I'm learning liners with it. My first PMDG aircraft too!

- TONY -

NGX! - Just love the type of flying and type of airports that are accessible in this aircraft.

Really looking forward the weather radar and what ever other extras PMDG give us in SP2.

David Webster

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3600Mhz | EVGA RTX 3080 Ti @ 3440X1440 | Crucial 2TB M.2 | Win11

Can the one vote for the JS41 speak up? I'd love to know what they think about that plane!

I love the js41 - just a shame again PMDG left it alone and didn't give it a sp to fix a few issues.Fun plane to fly both with some automatics but also hand fly. Great for hoping around airports. I got into Air Hauler for a while and used it lots in that.

777 since the 737 was never really my type of plane, its been pretty much replaced by the DC-9 although I still love to do short hops in the JS41.