Sign in to follow this  
ScotFlieger

[old] LINDA 2.0 Released

Spike

Sorry I had to break the previous kink. The latest download can be found at the top of this page. The current version is 2.0.8 which includes a missing but important file. Watch this space for v2.1.

Hmmm.. just downloaded from that link.

File version of linda.exe is 2.0.7.17 16/06/2014.

?

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

Spike

That's correct. I was unable to change the internal ver no, just added the missing file. What MCP and aircraft are you using?

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Could you please be so kind, to put all (!) updates to Version 2.0 to the top of the whole thread, into your orignial post?

It is very uncomfortable to search the whole threat for new Versions.

Guenseli does it, so you should be able to :-)

With kind regards

Roland Pohl
Vice chairman FSC e.V.

I'm afraid I don't have the admin privileges to do that. I am sure he can help though -  Post 16 (2.0.8) to go to top.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Could you please be so kind, to put all (!) updates to Version 2.0 to the top of the whole thread, into your orignial post?

Added the link to version 2.0.8 in the first topic

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thx and sorry Scotflieger, didn't know about that.

With kind regards

Roland Pohl
Vice chairman FSC e.V.

Spike

That's correct. I was unable to change the internal ver no, just added the missing file. What MCP and aircraft are you using?

Hi Spike.

No mcp or problems here.

Just curious about the version number.

Thanks,

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

Please help : FCU not working

Used Linda with my Airbus Extended and my Airbus FCU from VRinsight FCU without any problems.

Now updated to the new AIRBUS 320/321.

Then I downloaded new Linda software

My version says 2.5b 10 RCO     and in LINDA about it says Ver 2.07.

Only my Baro knob and Radio freq. knob is working...

Think I have installed it all correct ????

please help..

Chris from Denmark

Hi Copilot767

You will be have problems with your set up with the latest A318/319/320/321 releases. LINDA 2.1 will sort these issues out with the Airbus FCU and Boeing MCP panels.  Watch this space.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Im very confused now :(

See different versions saying 2.0.8,    2.0 and so on..

Can you give me links for all the exactly files I need.. Both Linda version and Airbus FCU ?

Or isn´t the correct versions yet released ?

Copilot

There is an attempt between myself and Guenseli to sort out the confusion for users.  There will be one common version of LINDA for all VRInsight MCP panels.

The LINDA 2.0.8 download link (labelled 2.0.7 on ident page) was an urgent release in Sept 2014 to correct a key missing file. This is the build for the VRInsight Airbus FCU panel ONLY. It is compatible with Airbus X module 2.5b10. This works to a greater extent with the new Aerosoft Airbus releases but there are a few issues.  It is not compatible with the Airbus Module 3.0.1 released at the same time as the new Aerosoft Airbus - this only works with the Boeing MCP Combo II and original MCP.

One change you may need to make is to rename the Aerosoft Airbus X folders to "Aerosoft Airbus". You will find these in /FSX/modules/linda/aircrafts and /FSX/modules/linda-cfg/aircrafts.

LINDA 2.1 is being tested with both the Boeing Combo II MCP and Airbus FCU panels along with a compatible module for all the new Aerosoft Airbus (A318/A319/A320/A321).  I want to get this right before releasing any further updates.  I was only able to download and do an initial test with the new A320/A321 yesterday.

Regards

Andrew

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Still find it strange:-(...

Followed all instrucrions and still only my radio and baro knob is working. ..

Just to understand correctly will there be an update in the near future for A320 and 21, to easy install?

Solved:-)

Installed Linda1.13- then I installed 2.0.8.

Went to Linda settings EDIT removed X from Aerosoft AIRBUS x...And saved...

Now its working with the new A320:-)

Hallo Andrew,

I use the MCP 1 (original) and knows that I can not use the new version 2.x Linda .

Is it really possible to use the new modules in Linda 1.13. My concern as to the Airbus 318/19/20/21

Can not split the forum to the .
Linda 1.x and 2.x Linda
You lose because already the overview

Excuse my bad english

Frank from EDDM

WIN 11 64 Pro, Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX, I7 13700K, be-quiet Loop Silent 2 WK, RTX 3090 OC, 32 GB DDR5 Kingston Fury Beast EXPO, 4x Nvme Samsung PRO, MS2020, be quiet SP11 850 Watt

I was getting "Invalid pointer operation" previously so thought I'd try v2 to see if there had been any improvement. Now I get "Device cannot be opened". I have tried unplugging ALL USB devices except my Unifying Logitech receiver. Can you include something in the message, or logs to at least say what device it's failing to open?