Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

17JUN14 - Scheduling and General Updates

Looks like you have the best co-pilot in the world Wes!  I just heard Robert is up and about and thinking of going into PMDG Headquarters :lol:

If only that were the case! I bet the team are all enjoying what is probably the last uninterrupted weekend in a while! 

If only that were the case! I bet the team are all enjoying what is probably the last uninterrupted weekend in a while!

Actually, enjoying a new build B)

Kyle Rodgers

Oh you just opened a whole can of worms there Kyle!  Well lets hope this new build is the final build incorporating the finishing touches that the beta team has come up with over the last few weeks since Robert's last update. I still think you should all be enjoying your long weekend!

Please, olease let it be the final build. 

Philipp Schwaegerl

Just a quick question. What happens if we notice "a hidden bug" which should be fixed? Do we have to wait for another SP or will these be fixed directly through the Operation Center?

Btw: Have fun with your new build. B)

It should be fixed through the OC. That's what RSR mentioned some time ago. 

Philipp Schwaegerl

You guys make me want to get a cat again lol

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

I would like two Bengal's, but have to wait till after we have moved house. Cats don't like moving.

My daughter tells me we have to get a moggie though, as Bengal's cost hundreds of quid each. :( Don't like keeping cats locked up in the house, so I reckon she fears they would be run over.

Wes says they make great co-pilots :lol:  No need for FS2Crew or any extras...I heard his cat even handles the radios :P

I'm waiting on a big cat that's bare metal, has blue and red stripes on it and hauls cargo B)

Chris Sunseri

Killin' some time until the next update Kyle :lol:

Chris Sunseri

This thread has become .

Upvoted.

cat-flying-in-an-plane.jpg

Richie Walsh