Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

Official PMDG 300ER Livery List

Can you please do the swiss international airlines 777-300ER they have the aircraft Oder to replace some older a340-300 thanks from Paudie

Can you please do the swiss international airlines 777-300ER they have the aircraft Oder to replace some older a340-300 thanks from Paudie

• Upvote 1

Please PMDG can you consider it. It wouldn't be 'Fictional' as SWISS are taking delivery in around 18months time and 6 300ERs! :)

• Upvote 1

SWISS are taking delivery in around 18months time and 6 300ERs! :)

They even have a video on YouTube!

Sorry for busting the margins. Don't know how to make it smaller

Edited by wsmeier

Walter Meier

Please PMDG can you consider it. It wouldn't be 'Fictional' as SWISS are taking delivery in around 18months time and 6 300ERs! :)

They even have a video on YouTube!

Sorry for busting the margins. Don't know how to make it smaller

I want SWISS 300ER

Seems simple enough.  Get me photos, when the paintkit comes out, I'll make it if no pro painter tackles it.

sig01.png

Awesome list, I'm fortunate my home airline Air Canada flies both the 77L and 77W. Really looking forward to flying the W, I keep thinking about all the city pairs ill be connecting with her, especially a future FT CYYZ, and T2G LTBA And FT OTDB, both to mention EGLL and EDDF.

Alitalia, thanks to Etihad has just ordered 3 Boeing 777-300ER it will be nice to have an Alitalia Livery for the PMDG 777-300ER

• Upvote 1

Seems simple enough.  Get me photos, when the paintkit comes out, I'll make it if no pro painter tackles it.

Ok, no problem Max

It will be great that if there is a Cathay Pacific (One World) livery

Please PMDG make this one

Hi, which registrations are used for the repaints - gives me a little head start on setting up the PFPX profiles for each one.

Muchas gracias

Such a good selection of repaints! Me personally will spend most of my time in BA colours for British Airways virtual but im still 28hours away from achieving captain to be able to fly this bird : )

The countdown begins

John Freeman

I know right. I would have to fly it outside my va until I get the hours

I know right. I would have to fly it outside my va until I get the hours

I think now that the 77W isnt going to be released till July, i can hopefully be within a chance of gettin my captain before release

So no United Airlines... -_-

I9-13900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming LGA 1700 | MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Liquid Cooler | CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 64GB (2X36) 5200MHx DDR5 | Thermaltake GF3 1650W 80+ Gold PSU | Samsung QN90C Neo QLED TV 50”

wow can't find a texture that's missing from my wishlist!

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg