Sign in to follow this  
Vulcan

1/2 price X-Plane

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

It is allready "sold out"!!!

This is ridiculous! I was informed by e-mail at 2:13 p.m. and not even two hours later they run out of stock!!! This is absurd!!!

This is clearly not good business behavour! :angry: Under German law this would be a behavour that is subject to claims under the "unfair trade practices act". I hope that some competitors take care of this!

Sorry to hear you were unlucky.

I received my email at 1:13 pm BST and ordered at 1:37 with confirmation at 1:38pm.

I agree the offer shouldn't run out that quickly.

It will be interesting to see if they receive more stock to pacify those who missed out but I suspect it was boxed software that had been lying around for some time and they wanted to clear it.

Dave

I missed out too, emailed Just Flight; they won't be getting anymore in for the foreseeable future.

It is allready "sold out"!!!

This is ridiculous! I was informed by e-mail at 2:13 p.m. and not even two hours later they run out of stock!!! This is absurd!!!

This is clearly not good business behavour! :angry: Under German law this would be a behavour that is subject to claims under the "unfair trade practices act". I hope that some competitors take care of this!

"Sold Out" is what you are trying achieve as a retailer. They had a limited stock. They unloaded all units during a sale. Bad business? Unfair?

Maybe I missed the sarcasm in your post  :huh:

They don't have unlimited stock. XPX has never been sold in masses for such a low price (As far as I know), so many simmers decided to grab it as soon as possible. 

I've one new global set left for sale. Send me a PM. I'll send it from Switzerland and accept PayPal.