Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

09JUL14 - Release Planning for PMDG 777-200LR/F SP1 & 300ER

In my calender its 18th 
the sp1 and 300ER has been released, I already purchased it and i am inflight to sydney 

and actually i am still reading rsr's post about the change log, seriously guys??? 

Moe ELkarout

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I am finding it disappointing that some of these new features like weather radar and data link require ASN.  As an owner already of ASE I simply cannot afford ASN andso will get left behind.

Data link does not require ASN. Who told you that?

The price tag of the product never included wx radar as a release feature. It was provided later as a complimentary feature (since you don't have to pay for SP1) that is available to users of ASN.

I can understand the disappointment that you don't get to use it, but to be fair you didn't expect it as a feature when you bought the plane in the first place.

Data link does not require ASN. Who told you that?

The price tag of the product never included wx radar as a release feature. It was provided later as a complimentary feature (since you don't have to pay for SP1) that is available to users of ASN.

I can understand the disappointment that you don't get to use it, but to be fair you didn't expect it as a feature when you bought the plane in the first place.

Okay, I was under the assumption that data link required ASN just by that post. I had a feeling it wouldn't!

Well look at it this way: SP1 doesn't require ASN! It takes advantage of functions in ASN. If you don't own ASN you don't get its functions integrated in your 777. What is so strange or disappointing about that?

It is like complaining that your AI traffic board doesn't show real departures and arrivals when you are only using default FSX AI traffic.

If you upgrade from ASE ASN is much cheaper. I can only recommend that you upgrade. ASN is amazing in so many ways.

ASN is amazing in so many ways.

It is indeed. Hit some weather out of Melbourne yesterday that had my 737 jumping all over, whilest the guys using default weather were like, huh? And the clouds.... the clouds..... (The textures are REX Direct)

2014-7-9_22-55-30-772_zps34159079.jpg2014-7-12_17-0-3-356_zps58ddd1a1.jpg

I actually didn't find anything about the TAXI CAMERA. Does anybody know if its now integrated by the 300ER expansion?! :unknw:

Greets

I actually didn't find anything about the TAXI CAMERA. Does anybody know if its now integrated by the 300ER expansion?! :unknw:

Greets

It is. But it will be a 2D Popup. 

Philipp Schwaegerl

It is. But it will be a 2D Popup.

And heavy on frame rate so I recall.

And heavy on frame rate so I recall.

Lets see. I think the default Aiports could be acceptable but old german aerosoft airports or big airports could be a bit uncomfortable with the cam.

Philipp Schwaegerl

Lets see. I think the default Aiports could be acceptable but old german aerosoft airports or big airports could be a bit uncomfortable with the cam.

Yes, imagine using it in AS EHAM

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Yes, imagine using it in AS EHAM

... with heavy thunderstorm..

Philipp Schwaegerl

Ohh shudder the thought

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

...at night... with all the lights