Sign in to follow this  
SuperG

Beta Testers do you have the RTM build yet?

Brilliant Ryan, just brilliant!! Just in time for my weekend of not being on duty! Too bad I have a dinner party planned.

Wes,

All ya gotta do is tell them you have an eye problem..an infection of some sort,,,and you can't see yourself going.

Just trying to help...lol

Brilliant Ryan, just brilliant!! Just in time for my weekend of not being on duty! Too bad I have a dinner party planned.

Yeah. Unfortunately you have to cancel the party.  :ph34r:

Philipp Schwaegerl

Wes,
All ya gotta do is tell them you have an eye problem..an infection of some sort,,,and you can't see yourself going.
Just trying to help...lol
All of which would work, were it not actually being hosted by me at my house... this bloody come dine with me business.

olli4740, on 15 Jul 2014 - 7:10 PM, said:

Wes,

unfortunately I'm unable to accept your dinner party invitation - you I have an eye problem..an infection of some sort,,,and you I can't see yourmyself going.   :lol:

Lets just theme the party in airline-style. I might even be able to put together a crew of "flight attendants" that we can ding for more snacks... (that's the food, not the attendants) :lol:

Nice Oliver, I am going to use that excuse not to go also...glad you are on top of it..lol

Wait..Wes just changed things up a bit...what with the dingy thing and all...bwaaaahaaa

Ahem...flight attendant...another beer please...hold the nuts (that is is peanuts)...outta the gutter y'all

Ahhhh but you gentlemen have missed the irony (and sarcasm), it's like the sign in the pub that reads "Free Beer Tomorrow"

Scott
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

52540546.jpg

LOL just LOL...... release me from these shackles of the RTM version :)

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

Kyle,

That cat video is funny!!

Haha. It pretty accurately describes me on some days.

Kyle Rodgers

serious? smart comments should be kept to yourself... this is a public forum. I have noticed that on most posts you always leave a smart a## comment.

It's the internet dude. Time to grow a thicker skin if you can't take snark.

It's the internet dude. Time to grow a thicker skin if you can't take snark.

I agree, but AVSIM has a relatively low threshold of tolerance for such, sir, be advised.

spacer.png

Huh, later this week indeed... quite clear that PMDG are being controlled by the illuminati. Just another one of their mind games.

Ahem...flight attendant...another beer please...hold the nuts (that is is peanuts)...outta the gutter y'all
I was gonna put "beer and snacks" in that post but didn't want to enrage those who think that virtual flying after a beer or two is as serious as doing that in the real world. I would never get behind the controls of any vehicle in real life after drinking, BUT, I can say I have performed some rather interesting landings in FSX after a lovely bottle of Central Otago Pinot Noir, usually followed by the gear horn and\or GPWS telling me off, or occasionally landing at the wrong airport. Don't drink and fly - don't drink and fry. Its all the same..

Now as for holding the nuts... where do we begin... :o  :P  :lol:  B)