Sign in to follow this  
SuperG

Beta Testers do you have the RTM build yet?

omg Kyle ! i used to really look forward to you posts! u have a lot of knowledge in you and i learned a lot from you which i really appreciate but please return to that. thats the Kyle we need. this is frankly annoying as we await the 300er. someone please bring the old kyle back! please don't take offence !

alright as an outsider on this. there was no singling anyone out, or belittling to anyone. It was a general comment where there were several others who posted before Kyle, He then did, what happens on any other forum, posted something that was meant to be funny, and IMHO was. Heck they were joking about having to go spend time with the wife and kids while waiting. If anything calling someone out as not being funny is public humiliation and that is not funny. Kyle, even though he is a beta tester has as much right to joke on the forum as the rest of us. You are going to find people that have different views than you do on the internet. It happens. But if you get angry at everyone that posts something you don't agree with, you are going to have a bad time. If this topic were to continue with out the bickering it would have been reduced to jokes about the outernet and the horror that lies there, like work, people and scary pets that think we need to feed them.  I hate the outernet!

W5oDSYG.jpg

David Zambrano, CFII, CPL, IGI

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png

Not really, there are so many replies on various post that go direct and some quite inappropriate. And yes, if my friend posted something i might crack a joke too, but if i dont know a person, then no i would not as i do not know what his sense of humor is. What one finds funny, another might not.

And you don't think the moderators would have done something if they believed it was inappropriate?

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

that wasnt my point...

Then I'm obviously missing something here, but out of everybody who's posted here so far, it seems like the only person who actually got offended here was you. Quite frankly, I'm surprised we've managed to even discuss this for this long now.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

W5oDSYG.jpg

Lol add me to your list. I tend to think the whole forum gets all edgy when someone mentions anything that contains the letters P M D G :P

I was really tempted to link the Captain Sim 77w as well

you are going to have a bad time

558216_302876573118346_1651075651_n.jpg

Dang...that's kind of a joke, too...sorry guys...

Kyle Rodgers

well CS777 for P3Dv2 is well.... meh at best.

Well, this one's foxed me.

I'm usually the first to dive on Kyle and give him a metaphorical bashing, but I honestly can't see anything wrong with his posts in this thread.

It's not so much Kyle. Like I said Kyle is Kyle an original I learned a lot from him for which I am grateful. But I am sick of people trying to be Kyle 'lite'. Just keep reading the posts you will see what I mean. Not necessary from this thread. Kyle you are spawning a lot of Kyle wannabes!lol