Sign in to follow this  
bic

2.3 Mooney Acclaim CTD

As a quick test of 2.3 I tried switching to the Mooney Acclaim.  Shortly after loading I get a CTD.  The older Mooney loaded ok.

10700k / Gigabyte 3060

Odd, the acclaim loaded up just fine for me.  However, I did a complete clean install of P3D2.3 and not an update from 2.2

Loads up fine here as well, and I didn't make a clean install, only patched.

- Jens Peter "Penz" Pedersen

bic,

Is there a chance you edited the Mooney, adding any gauges or making changes that may not be compatible with v2.3?

Philip Manhart  :American Flag:

13.jpg

- "Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ~ Plato

As a quick test of 2.3 I tried switching to the Mooney Acclaim.  Shortly after loading I get a CTD.  The older Mooney loaded ok.

Did you start from the Sim Director window or did you load the Mooney after starting a flight with a different aircraft?

I made no change to the panel.

I was still on ground when I loaded it, shortly after it started up.I used the Vehicle menu to select it.

10700k / Gigabyte 3060

Try editing these lines in Prepar3d.cfg to the following:

[USERINTERFACE]
SITUATION=

[STARTUP]
LOAD_SIMDIRECTOR=0

Now start P3d and you will go directly to the default flight with the default aircraft. Pause and select the Mooney. See if that makes a difference. If it doesn't, you should go to the LM Prepar3d message board and report a bug. I noticed on previous updates of P3d, that sometimes when you switch to a new aircraft not using the default flight, it causes all kinds of problems.