Sign in to follow this  
Guest pmdg747-400

Missing Order (title changed by moderator)

Guest pmdg747-400

Dear,

I have see in internet and here more peoples with same problem and I have the same problem, that we are payed and not got our download link!

So I can warn to bye and pay articles from pmdg / preciousmanuals: 

You can read here two threats:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/424868-three-days-and-no-download-code-extended-download-service/page-4

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/451173-customer-service/

And all people they have payed and has not got their payed things, please make direct via PayPal or your CreditCard-Company a claim!

Before jumping the gun, so to speak, how about you submit a support ticket and wait for a response? Have you checked your spam folder in your inbox? If I were you, I'd exhaust all avenues before accusing PMDG of defrauding you, as you'll very likely end up on the wrong side of a libel case in court.

I guess the rest of us who got our products as ordered for years just lucked out some how.

I have see in internet and here more peoples with same problem and I have the same problem, that we are payed and not got our download link!

support.precisionmanuals.com

Instead of waiting and getting all fired up about it a month later, this should've been your very first step.  It should be anyone's first step if there's an issue.  Most companies are actually very good at responding to issues.

Since you, yourself, have a link to a PMDG 747 Fuel Calculator tool, I'm guessing you have the PMDG 747.  As such, I'm guessing you do know, for a fact, that they do actually provide the product you pay for.  Sometimes things get messed up with online ordering systems.  Nothing is perfect.  Let them know, and they'll fix it.

If you don't let them know, though, they can't fix it.

...going into a thread and telling people that they're going to lose their money is irresponsible, childish, and uncalled for.

I was considering actually getting payware but now I am not so sure anymore.

There's no reason to worry.  I've been buying stuff from them since 2004 and I've never had an issue.  In fact, the only issue I had was that I double-purchased the original FS9 747 way back in the day, and they reimbursed it quickly...despite it being my fault.

If I were you, I'd exhaust all avenues before accusing PMDG of defrauding you, as you'll very likely end up on the wrong side of a libel case in court.

I very highly doubt that they'd take it that far, personally, but I was about to raise the same point that an accusation like this (which is pretty baseless seeing that there are people hanging around here who actually have the product) could definitely be considered libel.

Kyle Rodgers

Dear,

So I can warn to bye and pay articles from pmdg / preciousmanuals: 

You can read here two threats:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/424868-three-days-and-no-download-code-extended-download-service/page-4

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/451173-customer-service/

And all people they have payed and has not got their payed things, please make direct via PayPal or your CreditCard-Company a claim!

Are you kidding me?! 

As others said, write a support ticked and thei things will be cleared soon. As the licensing is an automated system, there can always go things wrong without notice of PMDG. I also had an problem regarding the installation lately. Wrote an ticked and apporx. one day later my problem was answered.

If you have an problem, YOU have to take things into your own hands. And warning from PMDG as bein g a fraud is just...Well, Captain Piccard´s facepalm isn´t enough to show it! 

Guest pmdg747-400

Dear all,

can not been, that I written them 3 times via their own system.

3 times via PayPal-System

PayPal has written them 6 times - before via dispute and now in status claim!

I wait now in short days 4 weeks! How long must a client wait, to make, so as I am stress?

I will tell you, that in europe the clients no longer wait as 2 days! 

I have payed this article 17th august! 

I have three aircraft from PMDG and I've had no problem with the payment and delivery of the software (738ngx and the T7 (777-200 and 777-300) )

it may be said,

regards

banner_f33_2.pngGV9Ut3S.jpg

X-Plane 11 -My favorite aircraft F33A BONANZA XPLANE 11 REP , CAR PREMIER 1A

Guest pmdg747-400

Dear Superpilotv2,

please read:

I have written them more times! They dont answer! They equal not answer to PayPal!

In a small niche area like flightsim, companies have a lot to loose if they don't give customer support, as word quickly gets around and then nobody wins.

It's not in their interest to defraud customers, as the (very!!) short-term gain does not pay in the long-run.

As Kyle says, let them know and they can act on it. They have nothing to gain by keeping $5.00 and a lot to loose.

This one probably slipped through the net.

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Guest pmdg747-400

Dear Jude,

yes, normal a company they will sell longer time in internet must do their jobs, example:

a) read everytime their emails
b) read everytime their tickets

c) go every time in their bank account and check their status

d) go every time in their PayPal-Account and check their status -> and then they see "oh their is a dispute or a claim"

Now latest on this time, they must react, but their is nothing! They not react about the disptute and the claim!

And this will been a good company?

They must be on vacation, no news from them on forum either!

Don't get discouraged PMDG is the best you can buy!

Regards, Albert Miu
                                                            CPU: Intel i7 4790k @4.6Ghz GPU: ASUS GTX 1080 8GB OC Motherboard: Asus MAXIMUS VI Hero RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 1866mhz 
                                               PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850W G2 Case: Corsair VENGEANCE C70 Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H110 Monitor: BENQ 1920x1080 Windows: 10 x64 Professional

X-Plane 11 Group:     Facebook

I find this hard to believe.   Their customer service was excellent when my PMDG 737 key got locked out.   I picked up the phone and called their their number and they got me to where I needed to go to get my key unlocked for re-installation.   The only issue I have with them right now is no official P3D support!  Other than that, great company with the highest quality product and customer service in the industry.

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy

I have all PMDG products, I live half a world away and getting link takes 3 minutes the most .....?

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

Guest pmdg747-400

They must be on vacation, no news from them on forum either!

Don't get discouraged PMDG is the best you can buy!

Can been, but then they close their company longer as 3 weeks and let pay the customers products and dont check their emails, ticket system, bank accounts, PayPal and something one?

Gents-

What Detlef is creatively forgetting to mention is one detail:

He denied the charges for his purchase to paypal.  This caused his account to be closed. 

This is an automatic procedure established to prevent fraud and theft.

He then lofted complaints to paypal stating that we stole money from him.

He does a good job of making himself look like a victim when in fact, the details are quite different.

Detlef:  I just looked at the ticket system and find nothing from you.  It is unlikely we will help you, since you rejected the fund from Paypal..   Best of luck to you.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com