Sign in to follow this  
LEAPWeaver

PC-12 Bug List/Issues Found

Like most of you I think this is a great aircraft one of Carenado`s best efforts.

I have found the following bugs.

1. The upper GNS 530 switches itself off occasionally and can`t be turned back on.

2. The IAS button on the AP does not work

3. As another has said, the flap indicator seems to disappear.

I am a RW pilot and although not flown a PC12 it will be the aircraft I buy if I win the lottery !

I hope they bring out the NG version.

If you send Bert Pieke a Private Message, giving your email address, he will kindly send you a fully fixed autopilot.

Marc,

If you would like a realistic GNS530, you should invest in an RXP GNS530 unit, assuming you are flying in FSX.

As to the IAS mode, do you have my mods installed?

Hi Bert!

I have been searching the forums and I just cant seem to find the link to your PC12 mods and Autopilot mod. I was wondering if you could send them to me?

I was also wondering if you know why the RealityXP 530 CDI doesn't ever show deflection, especially when doing an RNAV approach?

Does the Autopilot APP mode on your mod follow the VNAV path from the Reality XP 530? So far it seems to only track LNAV only, and I have to manually adjust the pitch for the VNAV.

Thanks so much for everything you do for the community!

Zach

On vacation, back end of the month..

Thank you Bert. If I find an answer by then I'll let you know. I'm particularly frustrated with LPV approaches using the reality xp guage. I get the glideslope but the CDI on the HSI shows no deflection when drifting off course. The APP mode on the autopilot does not appear to want to follow the glideslope either.

Again, thank you for being a huge resource and saviour for the community!

Zach

Well........most of these bug reports are a couple of years old and most have been fixed but as a fan of the airplane I have also found that the airspeed indicator goes to zero at some point during nearly every flight and I can live with it, but the initial number still disappears on the squawk code if it's a zero.

I know Carenado have a good reputation but looking through this forum it seems there are still a few outstanding queries.

I am curious to know if using Windows 10 has thrown up a few more problems?

Thanks

Don