Sign in to follow this  
NicolasTAP

New Nvidia driver 344.48 - WHQL

Hey Jess,

Yes, I could have perhaps chosen my words a little more carefully. What I mean is that P3D is affected and runs into the problem just like other apps, as something in the display system becomes unstable.

Thanks for that info.

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com

DSR is not supported on SLI.

Maybe not officially supported but it works a charm here on a single monitor.  SLI is much improved in these drivers IMO.  Click site link below for a DSR shot.

Cheers

jja

Jim Allen
support@skypilot.biz
SkyPilot Software home of FSXAssist / P3DAssist

LionheartVictoryBanner02s-369x97.png

Anyone try 344.60 yet?

There's a thread here somewhere about it. 344.60 fixed the multiple monitor bug for me which was a mess in 344.48.

Unfortunately, after testing 344.60 out for a few days now, I can't really see any advantage to using DSR, but that's probably because I already have a native 2560 x 1440 monitor. It seems to me that people with 1920 x 1080 rigs show improvement in IQ with DSR enabled.

It seems to me that people with 1920 x 1080 rigs show improvement in IQ with DSR enabled.