Sign in to follow this  
byork

FS2Crew 777 Help, Troubleshooting, FAQS

Hi all,

I installed FS2Crew but when I was confirming all the .dll's, my flightsim crashed. No miracle that the panel does not appear. But unfortunately a reinstall did not solve the problem, either. I've got the panel.cfg-entries at the beginning under the part [Window Titles], but the relevant parts ( [Window21], Window[22] etc ) are missing. Any help? 

Thanks

Max

I installed FS2Crew but when I was confirming all the .dll's, my flightsim crashed. No miracle that the panel does not appear. But unfortunately a reinstall did not solve the problem, either. I've got the panel.cfg-entries at the beginning under the part [Window Titles], but the relevant parts ( [Window21], Window[22] etc ) are missing. Any help?

Your panel.cfg file somehow got messed up by the sounds of it.

Pls do this:

1. Delete the backup panel.cfg file.

2. Re-install SP1C.  That will restore your PMDG 777 panel.cfg file to its original state.

3. Re-enable FS2Crew via the Config Manager.  That will re-add FS2Crew to the panel.cfg file.

Make sure you're running everything as an Admin to avoid write permission issues.

How can I re size the FS2CREW panel? It's way to wide for my fsx screen. I can only see half.

You can, via the Panel.cfg file.

Bryan,

I also would like to resize my Main Panel so that I can move it from my wide screen to a secondary normal screen.

Could you give the details on how to do this please?

Regards, Richard

Cheers, Richard

Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.2 GHz, 16 GB memory, 1 TB SSD, GTX 1080 Ti, 28" 4K display

Win10-64, P3Dv5, PMDG 748 & 777, Milviz KA350i, ASP3D, vPilot, Navigraph, PFPX, ChasePlane, Orbx 

I also would like to resize my Main Panel so that I can move it from my wide screen to a secondary normal screen.

Could you give the details on how to do this please?

Hi Richard,

1. Open PMDG 777 panel.cfg file with notepad.

The FS2Crew windows are at the bottom.

Example:

[Window21]
size_mm=1526, 56
pixel_size=1526, 56
position=3
visible=0
ident=1000
zorder=100
Sizeable=0
gauge00=FS2Crew2010\Versions\PMDG777\Gauges\FS2Crew777!FS2Crew_MainPanel, 0,0,1526,56
gauge01=FS2Crew2010\Versions\PMDG777\Gauges\FS2Crew777!FS2Crew_Audio, 20,20,5,5
gauge02=FS2Crew2010\Versions\PMDG777\Gauges\FS2Crew777!FS2Crew_VoiceMain, 10,10,5,5

2. 1526, 56 is the size of the window in x and y.  See all the instances.  There are 3 of them.

Those are the numbers you will need to change.

It's very simple to change, but just backup the panel.cfg in case you make a mistake.

Cheers,

I don't seethe entry you describe in the panel.cfg

Than most likely your looking at the wrong panel cfg  if you cant  see the above entries

fsx/simobjects/airplanes/pmdg 777-200lr/panel/  than open up the panel  cfg  than look down till you find  the entries  that u need to change

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

ok, I got it now, but what do i change those numbers to if my screen resolution is 1280x1024 and the size is 19 inches?

read Bryan post #35, make sure you make  a back up copy of  the cfg  before you make any changes  to those entries(trial and error  to see what suit your screen)  since if you make  a mistake  than you can simply  copy  the cfg  back in again

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg