Sign in to follow this  
byork

FS2Crew 777 Help, Troubleshooting, FAQS

Yes, I'm using the PMDG ones. I've uninstalled the PMDG, FS2CREW and the SP1C and it's still doing the same thing.

James Stump

Yes, I'm using the PMDG ones. I've uninstalled the PMDG, FS2CREW and the SP1C and it's still doing the same thing.

Is the IRS aligned?  Not sure if that would be a factor.

Please also send a support ticket to PMDG... maybe they'll have some insight.

All FS2Crew can do is flip switches via the SDK.. we can't touch any internal systems logic in the PMDG 777.

Good evening and happy New  Year!

I'm having a little problem with install FS2CREW PMDG 777.  I downloaded the program and thought I followed the instruction.  But when I try and locate the config  in NotePad {Microsoft Flight Simulator x\SimObjects\Airplanes\PMDG 777-200LR\panel\ the net thing I should see is panel.cfg, but I see a PMDG folder which is empty.   Should I remove FS2CREW and re-install. Or is there something else I should do.

I have also run MFSX and have been able to open the FS2CREW panel, but when I speak nothing happen.  Please forgive my lack of understanding in basic installation procedure!

Thanks for any help you can apply.

Mike

I downloaded the program and thought I followed the instruction.  But when I try and locate the config  in NotePad {Microsoft Flight Simulator x\SimObjects\Airplanes\PMDG 777-200LR\panel\ the net thing I should see is panel.cfg, but I see a PMDG folder which is empty.

Hi Mike,

Why are you trying to locate the panel.cfg file?  You shouldn't need to.

And if your PMDG folder is empty, do you even have the PMDG 777 aircraft installed?

Mr. York,

Thank you for replying.  First I'm sorry for being unclear.  There was no problem with the product, I miss understood the Tutorial Instruction. Everything appears to be working fine! (This was all due to operator error).

Thanks again for creating  outstanding products. 

I currently own FS2CREW for the PMDG-737 ndx, 747 Queen of the Sky, 777, MD-11 and I love them greatly.  I plan on purchasing the FS2CREW of the PMDG- J4100 in the near future. 

Thanks again.

v/r

Mike

Hello! I have a problem with the 777. I start flying, everything is going well at first, preflight checklist done, I hear the voice of the co-pilot, flight attendant, do departure briefing. But at some point, the co-pilot's voice can be lost, even though my voice commands it executes. Now before taxiing on the runway sound disappeared. What do I need to do?

Hello! I have a problem with the 777. I start flying, everything is going well at first, preflight checklist done, I hear the voice of the co-pilot, flight attendant, do departure briefing. But at some point, the co-pilot's voice can be lost, even though my voice commands it executes. Now before taxiing on the runway sound disappeared. What do I need to do?

It's your hardware.

Your headset/speakers are momentarily disconnecting from your computer.  Even if it's just a split second disconnect you will disconnect.  What causes the momentary disconnect can be anything.

We're working on a way to allow using to manually re-initialize the FS2Crew Audio in such cases.

In the meantime, I'd try maybe using a new headset.  USBs tend to be best.

Best,

It's your hardware.

Your headset/speakers are momentarily disconnecting from your computer.  Even if it's just a split second disconnect you will disconnect.  What causes the momentary disconnect can be anything.

We're working on a way to allow using to manually re-initialize the FS2Crew Audio in such cases.

In the meantime, I'd try maybe using a new headset.  USBs tend to be best.

Best,

hmmm, thx

Really looking forward to version 1.2!))) I think there will be new features)

Hi Bryan

After downloading the latest version, entering the order number and activating, Im only getting the message "fs2crew deactivated" whenever clicking Enable fs2crew in the config manager

Thanks

ZORAN

After downloading the latest version, entering the order number and activating, Im only getting the message "fs2crew deactivated" whenever clicking Enable fs2crew in the config manager

Your panel.cfg file is messed up, probably by another 3rd party addon.

Re-install the latest SP from PMDG.  That will restore the 777's panel.cfg to its original condition.

Then re-enable FS2Crew.

Your panel.cfg file is messed up, probably by another 3rd party addon.

Re-install the latest SP from PMDG.  That will restore the 777's panel.cfg to its original condition.

Then re-enable FS2Crew.

Thanks, all OK now :-)

ZORAN