Sign in to follow this  
mcbellette

PMDG Boeing 747-400 V2.0

Hi all,

I think I recall some time ago that Robert posted an update saying that information and/or screenshots on the progress of the PMDG 747-400 V2.0 would be forthcoming fairly soon, but it's been a fair while since then and I was just wondering if the aforementioned update will be coming out in the near future or if it has been delayed for now? Not asking for anything right now, just which of the two is correct. This is one PMDG project I am definitely keen to seen through to completion.

but it's been a fair while since then

Things get released when they get released. The thread is always a sticky when information is posted. You would've seen it. I think you've been around here long enough to know that, and that posting threads like this isn't going to bring anything about faster...

...although, I do appreciate your enthusiasm since I'm equally curious.

Kyle Rodgers

I reckon we will get an update and maybe some pics around xmas.

Robert has to give us some sort of xmas gift right?

:)

Wes, it would be just like Robert to leave us hanging to build the suspense and interest.

Relax and order a pizza!

Or eat healthy instead and let off some steam doing sports. :ph34r:

Yeeah do weight lifting as I've started doing. Did some on saturday and I couldn't move on sunday.

I too am really excited about the PMDG 747 but then again, I'm excited about everything they do. the 737 and 777 are just magical in my opinion. Really superb.

John

Yeeah do weight lifting as I've started doing. Did some on saturday and I couldn't move on sunday.

I too am really excited about the PMDG 747 but then again, I'm excited about everything they do. the 737 and 777 are just magical in my opinion. Really superb.

John

What do you think about the new Aerowinx 747 Precision Sim?

What do you think about the new Aerowinx 747 Precision Sim?

Nothing it's not for hobbying simmers like us. I love precision and reality in simulation but that's obviously some kind of professional trainer. Costs about as much as the real aircraft too and doesn't look nearly as marvellously aesthetically pleasing as the stuff PMDG produce.