Sign in to follow this  
pilot83

Las Vegas X plane 10.31

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Bloody hell !

Now where did you get that Las Vegas from ? It's freaking awesome.

Thanks :) its KLAS Glitter Gulch payware scenery for LAS Vegas made for X plane 10 + LAS Vegas photoreal from Simheaven website (freeware)

Excellent shots!  Tom's KLAS scenery is very nice along with Simheaven.

yep nice combination!

Viva Las Vega$ !!!!

Ye$$$ :)

Gorgeous shots!

thanks!

Nice shots.  X plane has come a long way since I owned xp 5.0.

Thanks ! Wow you owned XP 5.0 i wonder how that looked at that time but yes with a combination of photoreal and the right autogen X plane 10 is becoming realistic in terms of scenery and since XP10 use OSM data for roads, they are mostly well placed on photoreal.

yep nice combination!

Ye$$$ :)

thanks!

Thanks ! Wow you owned XP 5.0 i wonder how that looked at that time but yes with a combination of photoreal and the right autogen X plane 10 is becoming realistic in terms of scenery and since XP10 use OSM data for roads, they are mostly well placed on photoreal.

Back in those days it was fluid on my old computer with some great  weather, clouds etc, very little buildings but runways were pretty good.   At that time I can't remember if there were only 2D panels, but the planes had pretty good flight dynamics.   Unfortunately I haven't really tried the new version of XP10 due to my lower - Mid Computer (I7-2.8ghz) Tried the demo but figureed I really need to up grade to enjoy flying.