Sign in to follow this  
AdvancedFollower

Darrington to Concrete

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Love the lighting.  Nicely done.  I have Darrington but don't get to fly into it much cuz the airplanes I'm flying have a tough time getting into it. 

Beautiful shots.  Xplane does it justice.  Been there many times in my old RW Stinson, and it's a great place to fly around.  Thanks for sharing.

JimmiG, is that default X-Plane scenery, or have you imported Orbx, or something similar? Pics look great!

JimmiG, is that default X-Plane scenery, or have you imported Orbx, or something similar? Pics look great!

I'm using the HD Mesh Scenery v2 and some freeware airport scenery downloaded from X-Plane.org. I'm also using the free Real Terra Haze plugin,

I'm using the HD Mesh Scenery v2 and some freeware airport scenery downloaded from X-Plane.org. I'm also using the free Real Terra Haze plugin,

Thanks for sharing this and that information about your scenery, JimmiG.

Pics like these make switching to XPlane very lucrative... (coming from an FSXer)

Nice shots....     1S2 > 3W5 must be my most commonly flown flight in flight sim.  Done it hundreds of times :smile:   although always in FSX with Orbx PNW and the fantastic Orbx airfields for those two.

Interesting to see it in X-Plane.