Sign in to follow this  
N4865G

Routefinder website?

Guest B1900 Mech

Iread that It got hacked with a virous.

Guest Charlie Hall

I checked too and found the same, also checked PM flight planner as an alternative and couldn't access that either. Then did a search on Google and found a page saying PM flight planner was down due to a crash and possible loss of data. Bad news for both of these.

Man, I don't believe it. That website is GOLD.Hackers are gonna kill the web for all of us. JS

that was such a good flight planner, it was gold, i hope it comes back soon.

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

Looks like i'm grounded for the moment LOL. Hope they get things sorted asap, its simply one of the best sites around!

Alaister Kay

Guest Philip Olson

Thank you all for confirming what I had feared, and with providing a little more information. I do hope they come back since I use their website a lot, I may not be able to live without it. I'll keep an eye out for their return and post here if they do but if someone else notices it first or any other news please also post here. Thanks,Philip Olsonhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpg

I just planned EHAM-LSGS on it,i guess it's available again then :)tataJP.

Yes, the website is back and running again for the time being.Here's what they have to say about it:// 2005-05-18 08:12:00 //RouteFinder reopens after a forced stop. Unfortunately our site was heavily attacked and finally gave up. Well, we are back online (temporarily using a slower secondary server) . We apologize for the inconvenience.This tool has proved to be invaluable for me.BestDom

It's quite sick what some people find enjoyable. Hacking a free route creator website??? Maybe someone wants to sell their expensive product and tried to take this one out of service!

Guest Philip Olson

Thanks for the info! Good to hear that they are back up and running. I think that it is about time for us good people to start hacking the hackers! :-) I wonder how they would like it if we were to hack them and cause the kind of damage that these low lifes cause other people. They would probably cry like babies and demand justice. :-roll Well I am off to do a flight!Philip Olsonhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpg

yea its back up, the guy/person was so nice that he even apologised to us that it was down, and its a free site!we should also send him an email to sincerely thank him for having such a great site with for all of us to enjoy for free, this is what makes this community so much better.

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

forgive my ignorance, but when this great website displays my flight plan, TRK, Track I presume, is the heading? Just want to make sure when programming the INS...Thanks!