Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[08JAN15] Updated P3D Development Information

So what your saying here you don't need to tweak anything in your cfg file if your using p3d

Yes that's right I don't need to. On a fresh install I'm able to enjoy flying P3D 2.4 + Q400 and my other addons fine out of the box, although I do use the various settings in the menu.

Tweaking is always available as an option for those who want to squeeze 5% more but personally I don't have the time to mess with it and do the testing that's required to make sure any changes is not placebo.

Prefer to just fly, although I wish it was in more than one plane... soon PMDG soon :)

Damn. All these people about to throw away almost 200 dollars. Lol.

Worse again, they only want to buy Nannas

Prefer to just fly, although I wish it was in more than one plane... soon PMDG soon :)

I hear ya Dan, although, I am enjoying getting to know the Dash 8 more and more and have been enjoying the excuse to do so! It really is a terrific plane and will complement my PMDG tubeliners well into the future.

Rob Bates
Simming since the age of 10 with MSFS 5.0

P3D v5.0 | 10700K (@stock) | EVGA GTX1080Ti SC2 | Z490-E ROG STRIX | 32GB 3600MHz | 970 EVO Plus M.2 & EVO 850 SSDs | H115i cooling | NZXT H440 Case | Samsung 32" CJG 1440p Curved Monitor | Virtual-Fly Ruddo & TQ3+ | Thrustmaster FCS Sidestick | Skalarki MCDU

Ask me about (my most flown): FSLabs A320-X series | MaddogX
In the hangar: Majestic Q400 Pro | PMDG 747 | A2A C182, Cherokee, Comanche & Spitfire

Lockheed Martin have different prices for different licenses. PMDG are offering different licences at different prices.

Does Lockheed Martin offer different prices depending on where you are from?

Gents-

Seems a few of you aren't getting the point of my earlier warning.

Some of you are now on vacation from the forum...

Others are very close.

I recommend everyone read the forum guidelines and adhere to them. 

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Gents-

...my earlier warning.

Some of you are now on vacation from the forum...

One presumes when mr Randazzo mentions "vacation from the forum", surly he is talking about booting from the PMDG section of the AvSim forum rather than "THE FORUM" (all AvSim Forums)...yes?

C

My first sim flight simulator pD25zEJ.jpg

Take a ride to Stinking Creek! http://youtu.be/YP3fxFqkBXg Win10 Pro, GeForce GTX 1080TI/Rizen5 5600x  OCd,32 GB RAM,3x1920 x 1080, 60Hz , 27" Dell TouchScreen,TM HOTAS Warthog,TrackIR5,Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals HP reverbG2,Quest2

He he he your going to be in trouble:)

I'm top of the class, golden star for me.

He he he your going to be in trouble:)

I'm top of the class, golden star for me.

What's your point?

oes Lockheed Martin offer different prices depending on where you are from?

I know the answer to this but We are not allowed to discuss prices.

I know the answer to this but We are not allowed to discuss prices.

Why are we not allowed to diccuss Lockheed Martin's prices - they are publicly shown on its website - Professional License US $199.00 per license, Professional Developer License ,US $9.95 per developer per month, Academic License US $59.95 per license, Professional Plus License US $2300.00 per license, and Pro Plus Developer License US $19.95 per developer per month.

Why are we not allowed to diccuss Lockheed Martin's prices

No ones is stopping  you continuing  on this way of thinking,  the only issue is discussing  pmdg  pricing  as per Roberts post earlier on in this thread

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

No ones is stopping you continuing on this way of thinking, the only issue is discussing pmdg pricing as per Roberts post earlier on in this thread

Exactly - although some posters think I'm not.

Gents-

And in other news- we may finally have the 777 for P3D into final testing by this time next week...  <phew>

You have NO idea how happy that makes me...  The P3D transition has taken a ton more effort than we had anticipated- and it will finally be nice to have that avenue open after a couple years of "talk."

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Well done sirs & ladies!

Can't wait!

Now I need to decide on just how automated I want to go!....beloved NGX or T7...although easier to fly than the NGX, I have come to enjoy the Aerosoft A-3XX series...a quandary.

C

My first sim flight simulator pD25zEJ.jpg

Take a ride to Stinking Creek! http://youtu.be/YP3fxFqkBXg Win10 Pro, GeForce GTX 1080TI/Rizen5 5600x  OCd,32 GB RAM,3x1920 x 1080, 60Hz , 27" Dell TouchScreen,TM HOTAS Warthog,TrackIR5,Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals HP reverbG2,Quest2