Sign in to follow this  
vc10man

Thank Heavens For This Forum

Thank heavens for this Forum' wide tolerance range. Example, if one makes a numerical error quoting a year, one does not get shot at or have a topic locked just for making such a typos error, unlike a Forum elsewhere. One sure way of dissuading potential would-be customers.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thank heavens for this Forum' wide tolerance range. Example, if one makes a numerical error quoting a year, one does not get shot at or have a topic locked just for making such a typos error, unlike a Forum elsewhere. One sure way of dissuading potential would-be customers.

Because it is my nature to be extremely nosy, I have sent you a PM so you have the opportunity to tell me more Rick LOL

AVSIM is an amazingly powerful community that has helped me get through the bad times in FSX.  I appreciate everyone's efforts and give a thumbs up to the staff for keeping the boat afloat.

If it is a topic that I have seen recently, the topic wasn't locked because of a typo - a question was asked and answered.  There was no more to say so the topic was locked.

DJ

Amen. My simming would be years behind if not for the things I have learned here as well as product development. And the freeware, especially the paints is fantastic to have access to.