Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[21FEB15] A Couple General Updates - NGX, J41, Xplane, P3D...

Gents When pmdg gives a release data add 2weeks to it. Works every time. same for 777 1D update

jordi van der meer

Considering its been a month since i first heard a release date, I'm hoping the time is about up. I don't know how many more of these 'go arounds' i can take.

Yep that's thrue...

I don't know which one I will get first...PMDG NGX SP1D or GTA V  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Yep that's thrue...

I don't know which one I will get first...PMDG NGX SP1D or GTA V  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

uuh this will be a head-to-head race.  :lol:

Philipp Schwaegerl

(deleted)

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |
My fleet catalog: Link                                                                                                                                                       

uuh this will be a head-to-head race.  :lol:

Yeah I think so but honestly I prefer PMDG wins that race!!! 

Ladies and Gentlemen:

I don't have any doubt that PMDG is the first on the list wanting the new "toys" already in the market. They put beans on their tables by selling these treasures. However they are very responsible in respect to quality control. I am sure PMDG will release our beloved airplanes when they are sure they are not selling lemons.

We all are checking the website every minute but...

Let's PMDG do the job. They do things well!

Rafael

Nice speech Rafael but full names on the forums please.

Ladies and Gentlemen:

I don't have any doubt that PMDG is the first on the list wanting the new "toys" already in the market. They put beans on their tables by selling these treasures. However they are very responsible in respect to quality control. I am sure PMDG will release our beloved airplanes when they are sure they are not selling lemons.

We all are checking the website every minute but...

Let's PMDG do the job. They do things well!

Rafael

Yes, we are all well aware of this, just a bunch of impatient bas****s. WHERE'S MY UPDATE, just kidding lol.

I don't know which one I will get first...PMDG NGX SP1D or GTA V

I already have GTA V on pre-order so I will be getting 737NGX :D. Can't wait.

BUZZING!!

Well, the fact that GTA V has once again had its released delayed, i think the 737NGX actually has a chance, and i am really hoping that PMDG will honor their word and let the patch out this week, though from what i can tell - they don't have a reputation for upholding their word or keeping their deadlines.

i am really hoping that PMDG will honor their word and let the patch out this week, though from what i can tell - they don't have a reputation for upholding their word or keeping their deadlines.

We don't like giving release dates at all. Don't make us regret for providing general time frames on occasion.

I think this is the reason that many flight sim developers don't give firm dates. Ultimately PMDG aren't delaying for no reason, they are trying to make a better product for us. I imagine that often fixing one thing would have a ripple effect breaking other things.

"Honor their word"!? I'm not even affiliated with PMDG and this comment is infuriating.

Most of the rest of us are just appreciative of PMDG's willingness to offer enhancements to a product that already sets the standard.

Brian Johnson

i9-9900K (OC 5.0), ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero Z390, Nvidia 2080Ti, 32 GB Corsair Vengeance 3000MHz, OS on Samsung 860 EVO 1TB M.2, P3D on SanDisk Ultra 3D NAND 2TB SSD

or keeping their deadlines.

Estimates are not deadlines