Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[21FEB15] A Couple General Updates - NGX, J41, Xplane, P3D...

Thank You guys!

Your products are not only the best ones, but you're also the nicest guys ever :) Thanks :P

Robert, 

Thanks for the update on X-Plane - it's exciting to know that something solid is in the works. I'll be sure to purchase the JS4100 once it's completed and released - I need a regional turboprop anyway as most of the flights I fly are particularly short, and a 777-200LR just doesn't cut it. 

I've got one question, though: why a Jetstream as a 'sandbox' pilot project? 

I appreciate the updates. Thank you.

I'm really excited for the 747 v2. It was my first jump into real commercial aviation (via the PS1 from Hardy Heinlen) .Will it be released already compatible with P3D, FSXSE as well as FSX? Will there be different pricing tiers for the addon depending on the sim platform?

...but i was holding off until P3D offers something different from FSX, 64-bit would be just that.  So my question, is it in my interest to purchase the 777 P3D now even if i don't intent to use it until the 64-bit version of P3D is released?  My second question, does this mean that new releases for P3D after LM update to V3 (possible) 64-bit would be way more expensive (prohibitively so) than the current release price?

I have the same questions (above quote) as WotanUK. Don't think I'll be moving to P3D until it's 64 bit (on my above average system, it performs horribly). However if 64 bit is covered, then I guess I purchase the addons at the reduced price and let them sit on my hard drive... If possible, can you shed some detail on the support structure for addons moving forward for P3D 64?

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

My only interest in all of this is the 747 V2. But I am not complaining... I have the 777 for the P3D. So I am cool! :)

FSX-SE. Now we are spoilt of choices (FSim platform)

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

That is all great news. I unfortunately have to do my simming with limete3d funds. I have decided to skip the T7 and wait for the 747v2 for now (and obviously the NGX update). I am also looking forward to hearing anything on the DC-7.

Hi Robert,  Thanks for the progress report and thanks also to the hard working team.  The support is quality and up there with the PMDG products.

Now for us disc holders who are waiting patiently, would PMDG/Aerosoft accept a conversion to download, using our original serial and order details to avoid misuse?  Just a thought but download speeds have improved and reliability is not the issue it was only a few years back.

Thanks for your thoughts

Regards

Brian Newman

Brian Newman

Thank you Robert for the update cant wait for NGX with weather radar ......I was wondering if adding weather radar to JS41& MD11 is out of the question ?

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

Lets just hope they are truly on final approach and No unforeseen problems make it necessary for another go around, I don't know bout other people, but I am finding it harder and harder to wait for touch down. 

I know, kinda lame - but it works in my head and helps me be a little more patient so i can wait till its finally released without going absolutely mad. 

Lets just hope they are truly on final approach and No unforeseen problems make it necessary for another go around, I don't know bout other people, but I am finding it harder and harder to wait for touch down.

I know, kinda lame - but it works in my head and helps me be a little more patient so i can wait till its finally released without going absolutely mad.

The question is, do you want to risk slamming her into the runway, possibly damaging the aircraft and risking the safety of your passengers, or go around and try and get that smooth, safe landing?

The question is, do you want to risk slamming her into the runway, possibly damaging the aircraft and risking the safety of your passengers, or go around and try and get that smooth, safe landing?

As... I don't know how many people say - Any landing you can walk away from is a good one! ( A few bugs and such wouldn't be terrible, as long as they aren't game breaking. - and judging by how the aircraft was before the patch, there was no game breaking bugs that i could see from videos and streams, everything seemed to work beautifully even though PMDG has said there was bugs and they have been fixed in this patch. )