Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[03MAR15] PMDG 737NGX Release Timelines - This week...

Alright, deinstalled the 737 for now. Where would I find the new version in my PMDG account? Will the installer link in previous orders/order details simply be updated?

Now you have to wait for the updated installer in your PMDG account. I think this will happen in a few hours or tomorrow.

The very first MSFS version is over 30 years ago, and there was a Apple II and TRS-80 version before that!! That's when I started simming in 1984

Tom Cain

I did started about 20 years ago in the very first versions of FS but the 737, about 12/10 years ago :)

Nowadays I exclusivly fly 737 NG.... (since 10 years)

Good to met a senior in simulation as well... keep in touch dude.

Alright, deinstalled the 737 for now. Where would I find the new version in my PMDG account? Will the installer link in previous orders/order details simply be updated?

Yes when released, the link will be on the order page in your account.

Tom Cain

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

That was my first post. How do I sign just put my name George C

That was my first post. How do I sign just put my name George C

after a few posts, you can set it as signature in your profile screen ;).

Victor Roos

I hope I right understood what is coming from PMDG:

737 NGX update SP1D with Weather Radar including for FSX box version.

I've flying this simulator since the very first version 12+ years ago... can't wait to finally have the weather features on the MOST POPULAR aircraft in the real and simmers world!

If released today and tomorrow before my weeklçy workshop, I will do a workshop focused on the weather radar.

Galeno Garbe

737 pilot

Hey Galeno

How are you fellow!! I love your videos, I whish I could speak portuguese with you but I suppose I can't do it here.

Looking forward for this update :)

The update PMDG will release is a full installer that you must download from your PMDG account. Uninstall the NGX from your pc, download the new installer (that comes with sp1d integrated) when PMDG releases it, and install it

That's very helpful, Jason -- but what about FSX itself?  Should we uninstall that and replace it with FSX:SE first?  Last?  (Or not at all?)

P.S. Thanks as well for the tip on signatures.

What the hell is going on? I stand on the stand B51 LGAV and .... and aircraft nowhere..  :huh:  ##### ?

What the hell is going on? I stand on the stand B51 LGAV and .... and aircraft nowhere..  :huh:  ##### ?

Please don't hijack a post. If you have an issue, it should be in its own, or a related post.

Kyle Rodgers

I meant that, I don't see my 737 :ph34r:  sry

Ah...it was a joke?

Sorry - my sense of humor is broken for the next few days.

Kyle Rodgers

That's very helpful, Jason -- but what about FSX itself? Should we uninstall that and replace it with FSX:SE first? Last? (Or not at all?)

P.S. Thanks as well for the tip on signatures.

Nop, you don't need to uninstall fsx, or fsx/se if you use it. This update has nothing to do with fsx or fsx/se, just with aircraft itself