Sign in to follow this  
aceridgey

[Main Panel - EFIS Controls] RADIO/BARO behavior

Hi there,

regarding this fix in sp1d

[Main Panel - EFIS Controls] RADIO/BARO behavior on EFIS Control Panel incorrect (mfrantzeskakis) - resolved.

I thought it was mentioned that the way to select a new setting was the same as in the 777 (a click and drag system where the further you pull away the faster it increases)

I am seeing no change compared to previous versions, is that right?>

Alex

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

I see no change as well.  Additionally the EFIS display settings no longer save with the panel states.  I am almost certain they did prior to the update.

Same here. The knob can only be controlled via mousewheel, not in the way it works in the 777. The rest (weather radar,etc.) seems fine.

LABOX4.jpg

The code behind panel was added. The click functionality wasn't added to the front end. Perhaps in SP2.

Kyle Rodgers

Can PMDG add a option to switch between the two ways of contolling a hate using the T7 way just takes longer and in a sim it really does not make a difference.

Can PMDG add a option to switch between the two ways of contolling a hate using the T7 way just takes longer and in a sim it really does not make a difference.

In the 777 they give you an option like you're requesting, so I don't see why they wouldn't do the same with the 737.

Steve Caffey