Sign in to follow this  
jmdriskell

PMDG 737 SP1D

Went to the PMDG site to download SP1D.  Site asks me to login.  I do (site knows me).  Click on the support link for SP1D and it asks me to login again.  What am I missing?

James M Driskell

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

James M Driskell, Maj USMC (Ret)

Went to the PMDG site to download SP1D.  Site asks me to login.  I do (site knows me).  Click on the support link for SP1D and it asks me to login again.  What am I missing?

James M Driskell

Try another browser or clear your cookies and try it again.  my 2 cents

It does not work for me. It keeps bringing me back to the page where I have to login although I logged in allready. Never gives me the chance to download.

Any help?

Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

Tried everything I can think of, Aaron, including ccleaner, Chrome,and (ugh), IE. No joy.

Can somebody help us??

Are you guys logging into your store account, going to previous orders, going into the NGX a order and downloading using the link on there?

I have the same question.

I do find a download link when logging on to my account but that download link seems to be the complete package rather than just the SP1d update but maybe that's how it's supposed to be?

Also (and forgive me for not having searched very thoroughly yet...) is there somewhere I can read about what's new in this SP? I understood the main thing is support for FSX:SE but are there also other changes I would benefit from when running vanilla FSX?

Richard Åsberg

Richard, it's a new full installer. The main things are FSX-SE support and a weather radar similar to the T7's (so ASN is needed).

Some smallish stuff also, but I am not aware of a public changelog.

Thanks Oliver!

So being a full installer I guess that means I should first completely uninstall my current version of the NGX before I go ahead and install this latest version?

Absolutely great to hear the wx radar finally found it's way into the NGX although I read in some other thread there might be a VAS leakage issue (still unconfirmed by PMDG though but reported by a couple of users) so I might hold off a bit installing this latest version.

Must say and especially considering the long time since we saw an update for the NGX I'm a bit surprised there's no pinned topic in the NGX forum announcing this new update and what it will bring?!

Richard Åsberg

You're welcome. PMDG put their news in the General Forum.

Here's the main announcement:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/463845-05mar15-pmdg-737ngx-versions-for-fsxfsx-se-p3d-released/

And here are uninstall/install instructions by Kyle Rodgers:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/463861-installing-fsx-and-fsxse-updates/

So being a full installer I guess that means I should first completely uninstall my current version of the NGX before I go ahead and install this latest version?

Yes  that's the best way to go since  there has been a few users  that have had issues  using  the repair option, don't forgot to manually  remove any left over folders   that  the uninstaller leaves behind

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Again many thanks for your input guys :drinks:

Very much looking forward to try this new version out but will make sure to keep a complete system image backup handy should I run into any issues.

Richard Åsberg

is there a sp1d yet for de CD/DVD CUSTOMERS?

banner_f33_2.pngGV9Ut3S.jpg

X-Plane 11 -My favorite aircraft F33A BONANZA XPLANE 11 REP , CAR PREMIER 1A

is there a sp1d yet for de CD/DVD CUSTOMERS?

No. Check the pinned threads in the general forum.