Sign in to follow this  
SuperCell

777 Pitch down and dive

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss tomorrow I'll try everything out.

Concerning the dive, I have tried with and without ASN, with and without wind, but no change...

James Goggi

Concerning the dive, I have tried with and without ASN, with and without wind, but no change...

If other people don't have the problem it must be something you are doing that's different.

ki9cAAb.jpg

If other people don't have the problem it must be something you are doing that's different.

Well, it looks like I am not the only one to have this problem... Further, I don't do anything, it's the airplane that does that...  :wink:

James Goggi

Well, it looks like I am not the only one to have this problem... Further, I don't do anything, it's the airplane that does that... :wink:

The OP's problem appears to be weather related.

If there was a widespread early descent problem it would be frequently mentioned here. You say you don't do anything. Do you retard your hardware thrust lever for descent?

ki9cAAb.jpg

Well, it looks like I am not the only one to have this problem... Further, I don't do anything, it's the airplane that does that...  :wink:

I think what is meant with "you are doing something different", is that something about your setup, your combo of addons, your hardware or whatever, must be different and that is what causing a problem for you that most others do not have.

It is a process of illimination usually.

Rob Robson

Well... I've done all the fixes annnnd the freezing and 'weather' phenomenon seems fixed. Also running advanced system care and malwarebytes made my computer and fsx considerably faster sooo yeahhhh. Thanks (for now) everyone!

Good, now maybe James Goggi will start responding to suggestions with his problem now that it's established that this thread has been about something different from his.

Dan Downs KCRP