Sign in to follow this  
Bert Pieke

Flight1 GTN V5 now available.

Redduke, you're not alone.  I've posted a similar experience on their support forum.  I'm guessing a fix will need to be released, so I think we'll have to wait it out for awhile.  

I just purchased Flight1 GTN750.  I'm trying to install Garmin's GTNPCTrainerLite_5130 and it's giving me an error message of, "Another version of this product is already installed".  I assume this is because I'm currently using the RealityXP GNS400 with the  GNS400W-500W Trainer. 

Do I really have to remove the GNS400W-500W Trainer to install the GTNPCTrainerLite?  I'd really like to be able to easily switch back and forth between them.

Thanks.

-Greg

It shouldn't be a problem. I have the GTN and GNS trainer peacefully coexisting on my system.

My guess is that you have an earlier version of the GTN trainer installed.

Bert

I'm so sorry. You are absolutely correct. I must have installed it a couple of years ago and missed it when I searched the uninstall program list. It's loaded now. Thanks for your quick reply.

-Greg