Sign in to follow this  
Adel4777

Where to get P3D

Good day everyone,

I've been browsing P3d website, and I found many different licences! I don't know which is which!

I just want to get regular sim just like FSX

How to get it?

Thanks

All versions work the same. It's the licence that's different read them and make your own mind up

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

All versions work the same. It's the licence that's different read them and make your own mind up

They don't - Professional Plus is different.

They don't - Professional Plus is different.

I thinks it's pretty certain that Adel is not going to spend 2300 dollars on it.

If you just want FSX-like version, just get the Academic version.  Pretty simple decision. 

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

We CANNOT tell or advise what to buy, but, from your profile pic, you look quite 'academemian' with briefcase in hand. I'm sure you will choose the right package to learn (& fly) with!

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond... 

I thinks it's pretty certain that Adel is not going to spend 2300 dollars on it.

Yes Elaine I thought that would be stating the obvious with the comment 

I just want to get regular sim just like FSX

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

If you just want FSX-like version, just get the Academic version.  Pretty simple decision. 

:drinks:

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

If you have to ask, do consider that P3D might not be for you. 

FSX and FSX-SE are still darn fine simulators, especially with modern hardware. 

Then we don't have to guess what your status might be as far as the version you qualify for. 

For that you have to examine the Lockheed Martin pages and come to your own conclusion

http://www.prepar3d.com/forum-5/topic/we-will-not-be-answering-what-license-should-i-buy-questions-on-these-forums-4/

Possibly Adel would like to spend $2300 on Elaine!

Martin Parr

Retired professional yacht skipper for vessels up to 46m

System: Omen 30L GT13-0054na Gaming PC; Windows 10 Home  64-bit OS; Intel Core i9-10900K CPU @ 3.7GHz; RAM 32GB; Samsung S34J55x Monitor 3440x1440 @75 Hz Resolution; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti. MSFS P/D; TM Pendular Rudder Pedals, TM Warthog Hortas Throttle/Joystick Combo.

If you have to ask, do consider that P3D might not be for you. 

FSX and FSX-SE are still darn fine simulators, especially with modern hardware. 

Then we don't have to guess what your status might be as far as the version you qualify for. 

For that you have to examine the Lockheed Martin pages and come to your own conclusion

http://www.prepar3d.com/forum-5/topic/we-will-not-be-answering-what-license-should-i-buy-questions-on-these-forums-4/

I wouldn't reinstall FSX on my hard drive if you paid me to do it. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

But he just wants "regular sim just like FSX".

So why not just use FSX? :rolleyes:

His problems start not with deciding which license he qualifies for, but whether he has the hardware to run P3D.

Now I agree with you, and I dumped FSX at the beginning of the year as I couldn't be doing with all the ridiculousness of SE, but if his equipment is lightweight, he won't be able to take advantage of any of the F & B's of P3D, so may be better off with FSX.

His problems start not with deciding which license he qualifies for, but whether he has the hardware to run P3D.

Now I agree with you, and I dumped FSX at the beginning of the year as I couldn't be doing with all the ridiculousness of SE, but if his equipment is lightweight, he won't be able to take advantage of any of the F & B's of P3D, so may be better off with FSX.

According to his profile he has an i7 CPU, 16 gigs of ram, a 4 gig GPU and an SSD.  I would guess he can run P3D,  

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Well, I fly using FSX now, however, i see some new videos for P3D and I was amazed by how smooth it gets!

My rig is the following:

-GA-Sniper-z97

-GTX980 2Gig

-i7 4790K

16 gig ram

Possibly Adel would like to spend $2300 on Elaine!

No way :D

No way :D

Careful! You don't want to insult Elaine!! She's tough! :)

Vic

Doesn't it depend on how honest he is?

I really wouldn't go there...............

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors