Sign in to follow this  
lateros

FTX Vector + FS Global 2010 and still elevation issues

Ok... what are 'full fats'?

Full fat regions are Orbx regions given the full treatment. i.e. PNW, CRM, Alaska, England Scotland and Wales etc. They all come with their own mesh. :smile:

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Well, there should probably be a disclaimer that airport elevation problems should be expected because of the design flaws of FSX. It's not PILOT's fault. I mean, we can't really expect them to ensure 20,000 airports will align perfectly..

Can't we? They charge more for the software than the sim ever costed. I guess this should oblige them to do it correctly and fix all remaining issues. If they cannot there might be wave of refunds. Unless they want to be perceived as sim breaking Dev. As I said I prefer to have some issues than fly without mesh but this does not change the fact that for money those devs take for add ons we should get ultra polished products. It is hermetic market but same trade rules apply.

This is the reason i dont have Vector or Global. I just dont have time to flap about with configs and other settings to make the airport look right.

This is the reason i dont have Vector or Global. I just dont have time to flap about with configs and other settings to make the airport look right.

I think you're short changing yourself to forego Vector and Global, neither of which do anything but good. It's the mesh that causes grief.

I'm running out of 2cents. Must go get more. :BigGrin:

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.