Sign in to follow this  
WebMaximus

Looks like orbxsystems.com and fullterrain.com are both down?

ORBX has a facebook page since a few weeks and it's up but no info there either.

BTW, the FSS is not related to ORBX, they're selling several other products (like REX), too (while ORBX obviously being their best-seller).

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

Really strange there's no comments on their FB page...almost a bit arrogant I would say considering the number of users (customers) wondering what's going on.

Richard Åsberg

i can install but i need orbx libs and ftx central 2 so it functions right

Keep the latest version on HDD as a backup, it'll save you some headaches :)

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Let's keep our fingers crossed everything will soon be back to normal.

Richard Åsberg

Real environment extreem (rex) is also down. Shame because I was waiting foe the service pack. Ah well

Victor Roos

Yep, been trying to get a couple updates all day, no luck.  Very disappointed.

I agree, they should care enough to keep their customers informed...

its been down for about 12 hours, i am kinda shocked,if they were changing servers or anything of that nature i am sure they would have said something, so it must of been something really unexpected.but an email would have been nice

When one goes down (rex) the other goes down (ftx) - worse web host I have ever seen

Rich Sennett

Haven't been able to get on all day.

Getting an "Error 523":

'Check your DNS Settings. A 523 error means that CloudFlare could not reach your host web server.'

Had it a couple of times in last 2 months for a short period of time.

This has been the longest.

i didn't have anything to backup from, i just built a skylake system, and worse the 6700k is not for sale in the u.s, so i had to buy a 6600k, never owned an I5 but i don't see any difference between hyperthread and non hyperthread, added 16 gigs of ddr4 3200mhz and a gigabyte 980 ti superclocked, the day i decide to install my flight sim the servers are all down, worse yet its a friday night here,people spend weekends more so than any other day in my opinion, and its laborday on top of that, i am done venting now.i expected better.

All  the hassles  of  just being offline  for  a couple  of  hours  hate  to see what happens when it  goes off line  for  more  than a day. 

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I don't think the biggest issue was the site being down but the lack of communication.

Richard Åsberg

So you expect  them  to tell everyone  if  the site  goes  down  for  a hour  or  so,   cant   see any point  unless its  goes  down  for  more than  2 days  or  so

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg