Sign in to follow this  
Jakub Compel

EZDOK doesn't work

Hi all ... I have problem .. which I never had ... yeasterday I'm reinstal P3D v2.5 and instal (standard) ezdok 

1 - 1.15 official 

2 - paste 1.18.5 beta 

3 - configure setting 

4 - paste my camera profiles for my planes

run p3d .. ezdok start  normally , I see my camera profiles in ezca window 

Screenshot_1.png

but !  I can't walking in the cockpit and when switch any camera nothing will happen .. I don't know what to do . always it worked ..

Thx for advice.

I would post your question on the EZdok forum.  http://www.simforums.com/forums/ezdok-beta-forum_forum40.html

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Have you tried redownloading Ezdok from Flight1 and then reinstalling .I usually do that.

If you have done this check your EXE.XML...should look like this

<Launch.Addon>
    <Name>EZdok camera addon</Name>
    <Disabled>False</Disabled>
    <Path>C:\Program Files (x86)\EZCA\EZCA.exe</Path>
   </Launch.Addon>

steve

Steve .. If you have not noticed I don't have problem with start ezdok  but with its functioning :) ezdok is running but doesn't work ..

what you sent me, serve on automatically start ezdok after start P3D

but thank you .. 

Check you have all simconnect versions installed:

10.0.60905.0 - 60905

10.0.61242.0 - 61355

10.0.61259.0 - 61637

1.0.20.0 - 1.0.195.0

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com

Simconnect is the thing i would check..did u install the simconnect in p3d as well as the one which comes along with ezdok

Simconnect is ok .... It always worked ... I use ezdok from FSX then P3D 2 , 2.1, 2.2 , 2.3, 2.4, 2.5 ... I never had a problem .. only now .. I don't understand ..  :mad:

Simconnect is ok .... It always worked ... I use ezdok from FSX then P3D 2 , 2.1, 2.2 , 2.3, 2.4, 2.5 ... I never had a problem .. only now .. I don't understand ..  :mad:

hi dear friend. i had exactly the same problem than you.

i installed the ezdok original version 1.15, and after, directly: the 1.186 in beta. it seems is the only one that is going on with prepar3d v2.5 (at least for me).

first 1.15, after config tool (for planes) , after 1186, and after  config tool .:)

i hope you can get it. oh! and i deactivate out the "ezdok" entry from dll folder:

<Launch.Addon>

<Name>EZdok camera addon</Name>

<Disabled>false</Disabled>

<Path>C:\Program Files (x86)\EZCA\EZCA.exe.disabled</Path>

</Launch.Addon>

every time i go into prepar3d v2.5 i switch it manually from his icon. :)

regards!

FeRo, not sure if this can help. I recently reinstalled my P3D completely and had the same problem.

Couldn't set anything, couldn't get the edit function to work.

Make sure that your P3D.exe file runs 100% as administrator (I set every user to full permissions [incl special permissions]).

I did the same with the Ezdok configuration tool and the EZCA.exe file.

Once this was done and a reboot performed all functions are back

cheers

Peter

Unfortunately ... already I have nerves .. =@ normal routine and doesn't work ... I believe that it will be totally crap. Always install everything equally and it works. Now I don't know ,, bad constellation of stars maybe ..  :fool:

Have you tried running The Aircraft Configuration Tool again?

EZCAConfig.exe

?

Russ Bailey

EGJB

I just carefully followed the instructions on their forum and it worked the first time. http://www.simforums.com/forums/ezca-1185-beta-available-for-download_topic51089&SID=7986145483aadce2eca9b15235bbe3311921296.html

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Bobsk8 .. :) I'm reinstaling my simulator maybe 15 times per 4 years and I've never not solve this problem. I'm not beginner 

Thank you for your efforts