Sign in to follow this  
drego22

SOP 2 Button control (Shutdown Checklist Problem)

Please send me a Support Ticket regarding  your shutdown issue.

I need to see what you're doing.

Cheers,

I finally figured out what I was doing wrong. I wasn't waiting for the 3 minute announcement, I was guesstimating when the 3 minutes were up. Once I got the announcement and then shut down the engines, everything worked perfectly.   :fool:

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Seasons greetings,

Sorry to reopen this subject, but I don't think the problem is just the 3min announcement. This issue is following me since sometime this year and I always wait for the 3min ann before parking, sometimes calling the follow-me car to kill time. Yesterday I parked at KSJC default, taxi lights off before turning to gate, parking brakes set and both engines off, just to start hearing standby from my FO the rest of the night after asking him the shutdown checklist. Today, parking at KIWA (Phoenix) the same nag.

My version is Button and the platform is FSX. I have a hunch (mentioned by Byork) after reading the forum hunting this problem: external hardware, i.e. taxi lights controlled by an external button (Saitek Switch Panel). Now I'm doing a flight and when I land I will not use the Saitek gadget and be back here to report or send a ticket.

Thanks and happy 2017

Heron Domingues, Jr

Intel Core I7 10700KF, 3.80GHz (5.10GHz Turbo), Gigabyte B460, RAM 32GB, Corsair 750W, GPU Palit RTX 3060, Windows 10 Pro 64., P3Dv5.4.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Hi,

The problem is, at least here, RTFM. Tutorial SOP2 Button page 31 states FLIGHT DIRECTOR OFF on Captain's chores at Shutdown Checklist. I did that and the checklist flow went on.

Happy new year,

Heron Domingues, Jr

Intel Core I7 10700KF, 3.80GHz (5.10GHz Turbo), Gigabyte B460, RAM 32GB, Corsair 750W, GPU Palit RTX 3060, Windows 10 Pro 64., P3Dv5.4.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg