Sign in to follow this  
edemeijer

Volumetric light visible when landing gear is retracted

Hello,

I purchased the A320 immersion package and noticed the following. Departed, gear retracted and flying through some clouds; the volumetric lights become visible. However, I also see a light on the place of the nose gear, althoug it is retracted!

Anyone else experiencing this?

Has this ever been resolved?  I am researching to buy this product.   If this is normal then... my answer has been found ( NO BUY) ....

WAT1460.png

We are in the process of updating A320 Family Immersion to VFXCentral.

It will fix this issue among others.

This update will be released before the end of this month.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Thanks for your response.  I will definitely consider purchase when this is released.  :)  

WAT1460.png

Hello @Keven Menard sorry for bringing this issue again up as it is already older then 1 year. Has this issue been fixed? I'm a new customer and recently bought PFX, CP and the NGX Immersion. The strange volumetric lights on the front wheel (and also the RWY turnoff lights) kept me from buying this product. If it is fixed, then maybe you guys should update the video presentation of the product on your webpage...

Maybe another topic alongside (you can delete this if it's been answered or considered a "hijacking" of the topic): Is there any chance that the AS Immersion could also be used with the FSL BUS (maybe offered with a small fee if much of the coding can be used from the AS Bus)?

Thank you.

Gerald K. - Germany

Core i7 10700 / ASUS ROG Gaming-E / ASUS Strix  RTX 3090 OC / 32 Gb RAM GSKILL.

"Flightstick" = X56 HOTAS RGB Logitech

The issue has been fixed a long time ago!

For FSLabs, we haven't done a proper survey on it yet so we can't confirm if we are doing it or not.

Regards,
Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42