Sign in to follow this  
xv232

Fravin C150

Does anybody know of a place where I can get the RanchoJEN C150, the one with all the original models and repaints eg. Taildragger, aerobat repaints, Reims repaints etc. The original French site fs-tutoriels.com is down and has been for a while, so any help would be appreciated.

The Fravin C-150 and the RanchoJEN C-150 are two different Models. Try this Link to the RanchoJEN version...

http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?searchid=41942773

Alan :smile:

Comes back, "No search results" (even when logged in to Flightsim.com).

I think this is the correct link (you will need to be logged in to Flightsim.com) :-

http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?searchid=41948056

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

I think flightsim links don't work this way. Probably best is to look "manually" for filename "c150_v2.zip".

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

Hmmm, I downloaded that one (the RanchoJEN, I think!), and the textures are rather old-looking, and I got warnings that "the gauges are from FS98 or older" (although they did then still work).

The C150 for FS9 that I've seen in a few YouTube videos (such as the one below), looks fantastic - I think that is the French one (Fravin C150), but I too can't find that one on-line :-

The one that I downloaded from Flightsim.com (filename c150_v2.zip), definitely wasn't the one in the above video!

Bill

I also remember having fun with this plane dispite some minor bugs. The shaking VC was nice.

I had a look on the interwebs and I acually found a working download link. I got it, scanned it for viruses and it was clean, and installed it.

Seems to work just fine.

Here's the link, you have to log in using your facebook or google+ (or some other) accound and then wait for 1000 seconds if you don't have a premium 4shared account.

http://www.4shared.com/postDownload/4sKl2CKf/FS9_Cessna_150_L_100HP_FRA.html

And yes, this is the Fravin C150 and the installer is in french but the installation procedure is pretty much standard so no worries.

Thanks for the link Peter, a great find! And thanks Bill, for reminding us of this FS9 classic.

Hmmm, I downloaded that one (the RanchoJEN, I think!), and the textures are rather old-looking, and I got warnings that "the gauges are from FS98 or older" (although they did then still work).

The C150 for FS9 that I've seen in a few YouTube videos (such as the one below), looks fantastic - I think that is the French one (Fravin C150), but I too can't find that one on-line :-

The one that I downloaded from Flightsim.com (filename c150_v2.zip), definitely wasn't the one in the above video!

Correct, I meant to provide the link to the asked RanchoJEN version (still useful for me as AI model).

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

I also remember having fun with this plane dispite some minor bugs. The shaking VC was nice.

I had a look on the interwebs and I acually found a working download link. I got it, scanned it for viruses and it was clean, and installed it.

Seems to work just fine.

Here's the link, you have to log in using your facebook or google+ (or some other) accound and then wait for 1000 seconds if you don't have a premium 4shared account.

http://www.4shared.com/postDownload/4sKl2CKf/FS9_Cessna_150_L_100HP_FRA.html

And yes, this is the Fravin C150 and the installer is in french but the installation procedure is pretty much standard so no worries.

Thanks for that! .... (I must have been lucky, I only had to wait 40 seconds!). :smile:

Bill

I thought the windows in the Fravin C150L had way too many scratches and the reflections were too strong so I modified the texture so it now only has a hint of those.

You can download the file here:

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=33923160174415798605

You might want to backup you originals first, the file is called "glass_CV.bmp" and is in every texture folder inside the Cessna 150 L folder.

Then just place the new one in the same texture folders.

That's the one! Thankyou so very much. I don't know how I have gone so long without all the lovely treats this one has - the textures, and the way the VC view moves over bumps, lovely!