Sign in to follow this  
waterbombs16

PMDG Engine Sounds

Hi all. I am wondering if anyone knows of a way to tweak the engine sounds of the PMDG 737. In particular, in real life 737's, at idle when throttling down, I notice the rumble of the engine, and the full power grind when at full power. These both sound different than they do in the simulator, and I was wondering if I could try to tweak them.

I have Audacity on my laptop, and I'm wondering if you can use that (and if so, how?) to modify the sounds. Or even if someone knows of a sound pack that has what I'm looking for. Hopefully someone can help me out!

Thanks, Ethan

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi all. I am wondering if anyone knows of a way to tweak the engine sounds of the PMDG 737. In particular, in real life 737's, at idle when throttling down, I notice the rumble of the engine, and the full power grind when at full power. These both sound different than they do in the simulator, and I was wondering if I could try to tweak them.

I have Audacity on my laptop, and I'm wondering if you can use that (and if so, how?) to modify the sounds. Or even if someone knows of a sound pack that has what I'm looking for. Hopefully someone can help me out!

Thanks, Ethan

So  I take  it  you  in the cockpit  when you mentioned   the power grind   at full power  and at idle  since  the sound  you here  from the cockpit  and  passenger  cabin  are completely  different.

They have taken  the sounds  from the rw  737  and  you can adjust the sounds  within the cdu options

You're gonna have to fly in the jumpseat IRL to really understand what you're supposed to hear.