Sign in to follow this  
ramprat

Lear 35 Version 2.0 is available at FSW.

Just a heads up. The only change listed in the description is regarding the GPWS warning system.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I've downloaded it twice to two different systems - getting a crc error from winzip when I try to extract.

?????

Thanx,

Vic

I've downloaded it twice to two different systems - getting a crc error from winzip when I try to extract.

?????

Thanx,

Vic

I had the same problem. The original file was corrupted.  Mark advised he uploaded a new file last night. I just downloaded it and it now unzips correctly.

Just a heads up. The only change listed in the description is regarding the GPWS warning system.

I'm guessing then that the GTN brightness issue isn't going to be fixed. Well, that severely limits my use of the airplane given the types of missions I'm flying, so I guess I put it to bed until if/when this issue is resolved. I'm afraid I'm not a very big believer in fashion over functionality. Too bad.

I'm guessing then that the GTN brightness issue isn't going to be fixed. Well, that severely limits my use of the airplane given the types of missions I'm flying, so I guess I put it to bed until if/when this issue is resolved. I'm afraid I'm not a very big believer in fashion over functionality. Too bad.

You should take a look.  It looks fine to me. And, I usually pop it up to do the flight plan and approach stuff etc.

Any little improvement is appreciated by me. Still version 1.9 on simmarket though.

Any little improvement is appreciated by me. Still version 1.9 on simmarket though.

It looks like it is improved more than a little to me.  Hopefully Simmarket will make v2.0 available soon and you can see what you think.

Yep, also getting the error message when trying to unzip the file? Never had any problems with all the others. Hopefully they can upload a new file or something?

Martin

All right, a newbie question.   :Party:

Where can i see the version specific update before downloading? May be i dont want to download a specific version, or that might give me clues for new findings.

No mention of fixing the DME indicator.

I was hoping to download and see if the DME had been fixed but as noted above the zip files throws an error....ugh!