Sign in to follow this  
EFRAIN

I cannot reinstall the MD-11

Hello all,

I been having issues reinstalling the MD-11, I already contacted PMDG and the solutions I got are not giving me any progress, this product was working fine, now I don't know why this is happening, I know PMDG is not selling this product anymore but they still doing the support?? I tried everything I was able to find online related to this error, also enable and disable the windows firewall, ran it as admin, etc etc and nothing, please does anybody can help me please? also on Facebook a few people are saying having the same issue, thanks.

FSX Acceleration, WINDOWS 7 64bit

Efrain RodriguezP3DWindows 10 64bitIntel i7 6700 4.0 Quad Core NVidia GTX1070<p>120SSD / 2TB

I know PMDG is not selling this product anymore but they still doing the support??

I'm confused. You said "I already contacted PMDG and the solutions I got are not giving me any progress." If you contacted us and we responded, then we are providing support.

Support continues until April of this year.

EDIT: Full names - first and last - are required in the forum here.

Kyle Rodgers

Ok thanks, maybe I didn't exposed the proper way, PMDG gave me some options that didn't work and the problem still was the same, I also asked a few MD-11 users on Facebook, email, etc. and no progress either, that's why Im asking here, I know this is also related to the PMDG support but I was trying to maybe get another answer or solution, I been trying different things for a week now.

- disable and enable the firewall

- ran as admin

- running the dll files on the CMD like PMDG recommend me

etc etc

I use to have this product with no issues but I had to do a new FSX installation and when I tried to reinstalled this happened, I know is not an FSX issue because all the other PMDG addons are working fine.

Thanks for any help.

Efrain RodriguezP3DWindows 10 64bitIntel i7 6700 4.0 Quad Core NVidia GTX1070<p>120SSD / 2TB

Can you be a bit more specific and explain exactly what issues you are experiencing with PMDG MD-11 instead of going all guns blazing? Maybe a few screenshots of what your issues may help.

I've just returned to FSX-SE, and installed PMDG's MD-11 without a hitch. In fact, as I reply to you I'm in the middle of a long distance flight from OTHH-VHSS. In the past month alone I've clocked up over 100 hours on it alone, and not encountered a single issue.

So, as I suggested, please be a bit more specific and between Kyle and the PMDG community in this Forum we will do our best to help you.

And please take heed of Kyle's request. The rules of this Forum are full names, or your post could end up being ignored or at worst deleted.

I am hoping maybe you guys can help me as well. I am trying to reload my MD11 (FSX) onto my computer. My problem is that I cannot get the MD11 Load manager to work. It tells me that the Application failed to start because its side by side configuration is incorrect. It then tells me to see the application log or use the command line "sxstrace.exe" for more details.

Where would I go to use this sxstrace.exe and what do I do after?

Robert Armstrong

SGT. Robert P. Armstrong