Sign in to follow this  
raymar

SHOWTIME The long awaited Panel upgrade and GTN/AP/mods are now available

Ray,

Have not seen you on the forums in a while. I may have Thanked You before, and I have been spending a lot of time enjoying the work that You and the Mod team did. You have contributed much to this hobby with your real-world experience and devotion to Flight sims as well. I think you may be too under appreciated or unknown by many people, and I just wanted to give you a thumbs up for all of your hard work. We would be lost without people like you!

• Upvote 2

Thank you very much for this great mod. (I installed 1.5/1.6)

Could some one help me with these:

- the clickspot on the screw left of the autopilot bezel (as indicated in one of the pics)  does not seem to work. All other clickspots are fine.

- when, from cold and dark,  I select "ready to taxi", the plane comes alive with the door opening (this has been mentioned before in this thread but without answer)

I appreciate the assistance.

Bruno

Just bought the CJ2 today and installed into P3D v2.4, I noticed that the release for the CJ2 is v1.1, do the mods work with both v1.0 and v1.1?

Thanks - Martin

I have V1.1 and installed the mod today. 

The clickspots at the Collins FMS, where the chklist etc... should appear dont work. 

The sound (80 knots etc...) is also gone. 

I did a new install. Before i had a older version which functioned well. 

Ok, mixed now the upload from April 2016 V1.4 with the new one V1.5(6)and i think all is there now

And after more inspection, the download file was messed up and thats why not all things was going well...now fine...

regards

Michael Franz

Michael,

Great, good to hear!  I'll go ahead and install. I wonder what the updates were in the CJ2 v1.1, Carenado is always a little vague.

Cheers

Martin

I apologize for the inconvenience of this message.

I was trying to follow the instructions and I found the .cab files in the fsx gauge folder. It said to extract the cab files from the mod to that folder. There is not any cabs to extract. I created folders with the same name and added gauges at the end of each folder. I extracted the .cab folders that were already in fsx to the folders that I labeled gauges at the end. It never asked for any overwrite like the read me stated. I did everything else and it went as the readme stated would. I ran FSX and the aircraft had the GTN in the panel and had the clickspots for heading,v/s etc. but the actual PFD is black and when I go to click on the GTN it doesn't let me click anything. I don't know where I went wrong. Anyway to help me understand this any better? Sorry again.

Josh Scholl

read again, this is wrong  // I found the .cab files in the fsx gauge folder. It said to extract the cab files from the mod to that folder. 

sorry going to bed now...unpack this cab files into the folder where they are atm...then proceed with neyt step and read it slow and exact

regards

Michael Franz

The Readme file has 10 steps...

How many of these steps have you executed before running into this question?

Bert

The problem is there is no cab files in the 1.6 mod folders. That's probably where I'm going wrong.

I have looked at each step over and over trying to figure it out. I did an uninstall of the CJ2 and going to try again.

Josh Scholl

The cab files to be extracted are in the FSX\Gauges folder, not in the download

• Upvote 1

Bert

Installed the CJ2 Mod and it works great in P3D 2.4, thank you Bert and others that made this Mod possible.

Cheers

Martin

Hi there guys,

may I add to what everyone is saying about the great work that seems to have been done on this mod. However, havn`t been able to test it out yet.

Followed the install instructions exactly (or so I believe). When I go to pick the aircraft in free flight. It seems to be loading - but then FSX just shuts down. I would really like to get this to work as like everyone else am finding this aircraft difficult to get along with in standard form. Any help would be greatly received.

Thanks

Bob