It's available now. Bought it and did a flight. Great plane, well done Carenado. 

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I plan on getting it when it gets to 1.2 

Nice one :smile: , I however went against common sense this time and bought it this morning. Haven't had a chance to seriously look at it save for a quick spin. btw, how does the GTN integration work, anyone know?

Been waiting for this one for a long time --- Shrike was a great and fun plane in the 60's.

Anyone use the P3D installer yet?? Working OK ???

Thanks!!!

Been waiting for this one for a long time --- Shrike was a great and fun plane in the 60's.

Anyone use the P3D installer yet?? Working OK ???

Thanks!!!

Installs fine into P3D - actually really good on fps also

Hiya Rich --- glad to hear it. Hey, Bob Hoover hopefully will have a chance to fly this one. Such a history there.

Just ordered my copy -- hope to get it installed tonight. Should look really good in P3D.

:smile:

• Upvote 1

Got a chance to talk with Bob Hoover back in the early 1980's at an airshow at KSFB, where he performed with the P-51.  Saw him perform the deadstick Shrike routine at KDAB a few years later.  One heck of a pilot and interesting guy!  I plan on picking up this aircraft this weekend, and attempting his airshow routine (if I can find the full routine online).  I probably won't be as successful with the routine as he was!

Gerald

Hiya Rich --- glad to hear it. Hey, Bob Hoover hopefully will have a chance to fly this one. Such a history there.

Just ordered my copy -- hope to get it installed tonight. Should look really good in P3D.

:smile:

Good luck Bob you will like it - watch for my new paints in the future :) going to clean up engine nacelles to clean them up not a fan of the grime