Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

Carenado AC500 Repaints for download

Hi, another one!. Thanks,

Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Hi, another one!. Thanks,

Ed

Your welcome Ed - moving on to another repaint scheme - the Orange with black stripes  (VH-MIO) bird - that one will have variants next

Rich Sennett

Rich:

Could you please re-check the textures you included in the last download (black & grey - N742YM), because what I get is the N120ET?.

Thanks, Ed

Your welcome Ed - moving on to another repaint scheme - the Orange with black stripes  (VH-MIO) bird - that one will have variants next

Excellent news!. Please include one with registration YV0273 for the stock VH-MIO (at no extra charge, of course!).

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Rich:

Could you please re-check the textures you included in the last download (black & grey - N742YM), because what I get is the N120ET?.

Thanks, Ed

Excellent news!. Please include one with registration YV0273 for the stock VH-MIO (at no extra charge, of course!).

Cheers, Ed

Hmm ok thanks Ed gt back to you - np on new reg  :wink:

Ed your right - I uploaded the wrong one - oops post new link after its done - thanks for heads up

Ed use same link above - correct file is there now  :wink:

Rich Sennett

Ed your right - I uploaded the wrong one - oops post new link after its done - thanks for heads up

No problem pal.

Ed

Cheers, Ed

Ed use same link above - correct file is there now  :wink:

Ok now!. Nice scheme. BTW, in all repaints, the aircraft looks a lot better without those black window frames.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

Hi, this is an interesting topic. Is at the Aerosoft Forums:

http://www.avsim.com/topic/488786-what-simulator-do-you-use/

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

Rich, thanks for these great repaints, they really look nice.

Cheers

Martin

Cheers, Ed

Thanks Martin uploading one link to all of these with adjusted texture folder for some of the zip files as a couple was missing the folder texture .7 structure

Yes all ready voted Ed - interesting post

Here is the all in one download - going to delete the others to keep it clean

Download link:    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-cAHnyMVBgfNWJCWkFibDdXYjQ/view?usp=sharing

• Upvote 1

Rich Sennett

Guys just noticed in the cfg files I sent the 7th line down the texture=7 line has to match the number [flightsim.7] - the ones I sent all had texture=1  sorry about that

This is ref to what I am talking about

[fltsim.7]
title=Carenado 500S Aero Commander N747CM
sim=500S
model=
panel=
sound=
texture=7
kb_checklists=
kb_reference=
atc_id=N747CM
ui_manufacturer="Carenado"
ui_type=500S Aero Commander
ui_typerole="Twin Engine Prop"
ui_createdby="Carenado"
ui_variation=N747CM
description="500S Aero Commander"
atc_heavy=0
atc_airline=
atc_flight_number=
atc_id_color=0000000000
visual_damage=1

Cheers, Ed

You must have figured that out Ed

• Upvote 1

Rich Sennett

Guys just noticed in the cfg files I sent the 7th line down the texture=7 line has to match the number [flightsim.7] - the ones I sent all had texture=1  sorry about that

This is ref to what I am talking about

[fltsim.7]
title=Carenado 500S Aero Commander N747CM
sim=500S
model=
panel=
sound=
texture=7
kb_checklists=
kb_reference=
atc_id=N747CM
ui_manufacturer="Carenado"
ui_type=500S Aero Commander
ui_typerole="Twin Engine Prop"
ui_createdby="Carenado"
ui_variation=N747CM
description="500S Aero Commander"
atc_heavy=0
atc_airline=
atc_flight_number=
atc_id_color=0000000000
visual_damage=1

You must have figured that out Ed

Hi, Rich, yes.

I indeed changed all the entries in the cfg file to allow me to select any of both the stock (old & dammaged) panel or the refurbished one (by you in the overhead lighting and from Ramon) for each of the liveries available, thus making changes in the numbering sequence. No problem with that.

Cheers,

Ed

Cheers, Ed

Hi, Rich, yes.

I indeed changed all the entries in the cfg file to allow me to select any of both the stock (old & dammaged) panel or the refurbished one (by you in the overhead lighting and from Ramon) for each of the liveries available, thus making changes in the numbering sequence. No problem with that.

Cheers,

Ed

Good job Ed - doing to much to fast

here is a link with all of them setup - just add them to virgin carenado main folder and overwrite the cfg file when asked if you wish save a bunch of time 

Download link:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-cAHnyMVBgfVGpYQlVXblR1eDQ/view?usp=sharing

Rich Sennett

Found a duplicate texture in last download link - this new link will clear that up sorry for inconvenience

Basically all you would need to do is delete the texture.15 folder and the texture 15 lines in the aircraft.cfg file if you dont want to download again  

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-cAHnyMVBgfZjRyN3BobDBCcWs/view?usp=sharing

• Upvote 1

Rich Sennett

Fantastic Work Rich !!!!!!!     might have to sit down and Negotiate how many times I need to wash and wax your Vette  for a N number change ;-)      Great Job as Always !!!!!!